• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Good find, a free transfer with a sell on fee would be an excellent deal. Not an outstanding player but definitely an excellent option with a lot of potential.

Not surprised after listening to Brown's interview from another thread. Hopefully we will be in for Pigott too.

Would love to sign him, think he is a very good player with bag loads of potential. Would be a positive addition to our squad in league 1 (boy that sounds good)

Great signing IMO. Better than Weston overall, and don't like Warrall on the left as he's always itching to get on his right foot. Surprised when he came off on Saturday as he was constantly beating Bean with ease. I thought money would be a problem but that may not be the case. Fingers crossed.

Wingers ( or wide midfielders if you like ) will always have games where they are anonymous , but accepting that , I think he would be a great signing for us.
He has some pace , good control and can cross the ball well IMO.
I would however echo Paul Clark in saying that he needs to do more defensively at times.
I think Coker looks better when Worrall or Atkinson are in front of him for that very reason.

I am not blown away. Better crossed than Weston but think Weston offers more explosive returns. Guess if its a freebie we can only be happy.

Excellent left foot, good movement off the ball and lots of potential. Would be a real asset if he got involved in games a lot more consistently. He drifts in and out too much, but when he gets the ball in the right positions and in space, he can make things happen. Would be a sound signing for the above-mentioned price and can be moulded.

Very decent player imho with bags of potential to improve, however he really needs to chip in more defensively. I am sure this is something PB would continue to work on were he to sign permanently.

He hasn't set the world alight but he does have that ability to do something different in his locker... and in L1 that will be more evident as it's a different style of football.

I'd be ok with him staying.

PB has had a good chance to look at him, and he's shown flashes of real quality. If PB wants him then to me that's a good thing, he has the talent, he just needs to develop some areas of his game and be more consistent.

Excellent player who Imo will be even better next season,get him signed up.

Back