• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anthony Straker

When he got our second goal just before half time in the play off game v Burton , the atmosphere was brilliant and the whole place seemed to erupt.
Ultimately we lost on aggregate , but will always remember that moment - thank you Anthony Straker !

Yeah it was an unbelievable atmosphere when he scored that. Lenny's overhead kick got us going then that went in and the place went mental. I'm hindsight we were a tad unlucky in that semi.

Yeah it was an unbelievable atmosphere when he scored that. Lenny's overhead kick got us going then that went in and the place went mental. I'm hindsight we were a tad unlucky in that semi.

We were very unlucky in that game. One world class cross and a very lucky bounce and hey ho.

i took a few mates to that game who aren't football fans and they loved it, still talk about it.

so should have put Prosser on though, the two kids at centre half were proper overawed

i took a few mates to that game who aren't football fans and they loved it, still talk about it.

so should have put Prosser on though, the two kids at centre half were proper overawed
yep, I always remind people of this when they bang on about how my her better they were. When it really mattered neither showed up home and away

To be fair to Straker you could normally tell within a few minutes of him being on the field how he would be. Normally dreadful but some decent performances as well.

To be fair to Straker you could normally tell within a few minutes of him being on the field how he would be. Normally dreadful but some decent performances as well.

Yeah, this was absolutely true, I remember chatting to a Dutch bloke who had come along to a game and he asked me who to watch out for. I said if he was in the mood then Straker was one to watch. About 10 minutes in, the bloke turned to me and said "we'll he's definitely in the mood tonight!" Shame he wasn't more consistent.

Signed for National League South side Bath City.

Back