Likes Likes:  0

Thread: The Large Flag on the front of the parade bus

Default The Large Flag on the front of the parade bus

Ok Guys message from the Wolf man. The Huge Blue Voice flag that was on the front of the celebration Bus last week is MISSING! Unfortunately out of 3 flag s the Blue Voice let help dress the bus, 1 come back, the flag poles ALL DISAPPEARED! 1 was caught by Lee Tanner when {Dust} Bin Williams threw it off the bus towards his small son Stephen{ don't think it was intentional}, it was an excellent catch though.
    The 6ft by 6ft is still missing. It cost over 100 and I thank god the players couldn't undo the TZ flag off the side. I don't believe that there was anything untowards from some of the players giving them out off the bus but they weren't meant to be given out, I guess they got carried away.
    Anyone know where it is please contact The Blue Voice. Thanks again.
    Any pictures of it would help remind people of seeing a 6 ft by 6ft flag walking down the road.
    TZ Supporting the fans Supporting Southend United.

TZ TravelZone ShrimperZone is now available on Face Book. Away day photo's and lots more.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001497910874

AWAY SHRIMPER TRAVEL , MADE TZ

TZ Supporting the fans Supporting Southend United.

TZ TravelZone ShrimperZone is now available on Face Book. Away day photo's and lots more.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001497910874

AWAY SHRIMPER TRAVEL , MADE TZ

The Man who sold the world Aberdeen Shrimper's Avatar

Thats real shame!
    A positive mind anticipates happiness, joy, health and a successful outcome of every situation and action.

From looking at the pictures I noticed that when the bus was approaching the sea front the flag was on the front of the bus but when it was on the actual sea front (you can see from the pictures) that it had gone.

Perhaps the driver took it off as he couldn't see? Or the police advised him to take it off?

X Factor Winner 1943 and PHB Tinks's Avatar

Here is hoping that it is found as something this size and obvious is a hard thing to hide
    Sitting here learning to cook, passing the time away until SUFC have built a 4-sided stadium

I think this needs going on the main forum only 70 views to date on here.
    Somebody must know what happened to the flags?