• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

To be fair to the twitter guy (who's been rightly criticised before), that is quite funny!

Still not sure how I feel about an official account acting in this manner.

I'm all for banter, but all official social media should represent the Club in a professional manner.

The club twitter account and other social media is a joke and the website is just as bad. It is all done by the same person im told which makes sense why it is all as bad as each other

Nothing wrong with a little banker/ Fun as long as it doesn’t get spilled onto the pitch with the Mascots Fighting

I thought it was the only good tweet he's done since he's been here.

It's just all a bit LadBible, isn't it?

Sadly it's more and more common for twitter/social media for big companies/clubs to get into this kind of stuff.

The Nando's one got it horribly wrong:

Sack the media and install Scott Wallace as media manager job done!!

Agree with this. I know we pay peanuts, but surely we can do better than what we are getting now - the guy who writes the tweets/website reports etc. barely knows how to string a sentence together and can't spell to boot. It isn't a great reflection on the Club...

Sadly it's more and more common for twitter/social media for big companies/clubs to get into this kind of stuff.

The Nando's one got it horribly wrong:

Betting firms are the absolute worst at this. The pits.

It's what happens when you use RTs/Favourites as a yardstick for campaign success, rather than any other engagement or satisfaction metric.

The guy gets plenty of stick (most of it quite rightly so), but this one isn't bad in my eyes. More and more clubs are using social media like this now, Southampton are the best example and that's where the guy before this one is at now. I'm not a massive fan of it but it is increasingly common and I guess it gets a bit more exposure for the club and engages fans.

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. Warren took a lot of stick for not connecting with the fanbase and that's what he's tried to do here and he's still getting slammed for it.

Lighten up!

Back