• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Soccer Manager Thread

Knocked Mansfield out of both cups now, penalties last night.

Been a bit dull for me to be honest. Signed two players at the beginning, not been able to sell anyone, so not really much to do now. signed Unkay Gundogan who is coming good for me, and Roma's Skorupski in goal, but not making any money to invest in the squad, and bar the cups, can hardly buy a win.

Another cracking result for me last night, trying to catch Southend but he keeps winning as well :hilarious:

Just logged on again after being away for a few days and it all went Pete frigging tonge, not good now I have to turn things around again with 3 hard games coming up:omg:

Just logged on again after being away for a few days and it all went Pete frigging tonge, not good now I have to turn things around again with 3 hard games coming up:omg:

It's tough when that happens, mostly because of their condition after the cup games.

You can do it :thumbsup:

Gonna get smashed tonight by Sheffield Utd due to not having enough fit players to fill certain positions, not looking good for me:'(

I set a new club record for highest scoring league match! Shame it was a 4-1 defeat though.

Just a reminder to do your teams for tonight's games, I'm hoping for 9 games unbeaten this evening :thumbsup:

I've changed my team around a little bit due to their conditions so hopefully it won't backfire.

Come on you dons!

Just a reminder to do your teams for tonight's games, I'm hoping for 9 games unbeaten this evening :thumbsup:

I've changed my team around a little bit due to their conditions so hopefully it won't backfire.

Come on you dons!
yeah same here as a few players are not match fit so I don't expect to much again tonight, I will take a draw now:blush:

Pleased with my win last night although I left it a little late, check out the timing on my goals!

Slightly annoying that my player Danny Green's rating has dropped by 2 overnight though, now means he can't get in my team and he was absolutely on fire with 6 goals and 4 assists in 5 games so far :sad: Just popped him on the transfer list if anyone's interested in making an offer.

I've also just changed my team for the League Shield game tomorrow vs Burnley.

Pleased with my win last night although I left it a little late, check out the timing on my goals!

Slightly annoying that my player Danny Green's rating has dropped by 2 overnight though, now means he can't get in my team and he was absolutely on fire with 6 goals and 4 assists in 5 games so far :sad: Just popped him on the transfer list if anyone's interested in making an offer.

I've also just changed my team for the League Shield game tomorrow vs Burnley.
yeah can't believe you beat me 3-1 after me taking a 1-0 lead, still I've improved from my last few games I suppose, chance to get my players match fit now also:'(

yeah can't believe you beat me 3-1 after me taking a 1-0 lead, still I've improved from my last few games I suppose, chance to get my players match fit now also:'(

I know, thought it was game over then, bang bang bang!

Sorry forgot to attach picture
Pic1.jpg

Anyone in cup action tonight? I've got Leicester at home and fully expect a thrashing with the side i'm putting out, concentrating on the league

Back