• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It doesn't make much sense why on a Bank Holiday, this couldn't kick off during the day.

Epic **** up from all concerned.

Was also looking forward to going but not on a Bank Holiday evening with work next day. I think CCFC should make a statement to both sets of fans explaining the rationale behind this as it frankly a disgrace and could have been sorted some time ago. SUFC now have the disadvantage of another mid week away game, which will now be played in front of considerably fewer of their own supporters. It now means that I've got to spend a Saturday with the wife instead! So I am losing all ways.

It's a shame that we may have taken 1k there, maybe even more there I reckon but now its going to put a lot of people off which is a real shame.

Certainly put me off, i don't go to many away games but was looking forward to this one, but won't go to an evening kick off,early start on the Tuesday morning.

Certainly put me off, i don't go to many away games but was looking forward to this one, but won't go to an evening kick off,early start on the Tuesday morning.
Early start on the Tuesday for me too but luckily it won't be in Cornwall. Couldn't make the game on Saturday as I'm at my step-son's wedding up that way. Now, I'm taking him to the game on Monday night instead. Or as I'm without vehicle on this trip, he could well be taking me! Felt a bit too soon to post my good news last night when there were some very peed-off people feeling righteously wronged. But maybe, with a little luck, I hope that some of you might share the happiness at my good fortune.

Early start on the Tuesday for me too but luckily it won't be in Cornwall. Couldn't make the game on Saturday as I'm at my step-son's wedding up that way. Now, I'm taking him to the game on Monday night instead. Or as I'm without vehicle on this trip, he could well be taking me! Felt a bit too soon to post my good news last night when there were some very peed-off people feeling righteously wronged. But maybe, with a little luck, I hope that some of you might share the happiness at my good fortune.

I share it Rob.

Always believe the mfu posts.

I share it Rob.

Always believe the mfu posts.

I do, Ray - I don't see enough of them unfortunately. They are nuggets of gold amidst threads of copper wire. I will look out for you in that Ricoh Bowl. If I don't see you then, then I will see you next month instead. I'm hoping that it will be either Phil's or Mule's round by then.

Back