• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

We have had planning for many years and now have the Europe's biggest in door training facility just rusting at the training ground. The fact that even now not a single brick has been laid is a joke given the fact that the chairman is a property developer.

This will drag on for years yet. Every time Ron says he will have news there is just silence.

Because of this bit..........FF must be the longest 'new ground' development in the world, 15 years and still no nearer starting!!....UTS quote.

FF started with Ron Martin.

Anyway, why are you getting your knickers in a twist over nothing?

FF started with Jobson. He bought Boots and Laces with the intention of building a stadium. He sold before it happened.

As it happens my knickers are fine thanks. It seems to be yours that may need straightening out.

FF started with Jobson. He bought Boots and Laces with the intention of building a stadium. He sold before it happened.

As it happens my knickers are fine thanks. It seems to be yours that may need straightening out.

Vic Jobson and then John Main wanted to build a football stadium on the Boots and Laces training ground. John Main's plans were scuppered when the Bronze age burial site there was brought up.
Ron Martin switched it to Fossett Farm. So you're getting funny with me, without getting things right.

It's just a bit scary that both of us can remember a Barclays Bank in Vic Ave.
It wasn't Victoria Avenue,it was the high street,opposite what is now that brand new bank thingy
More scary thing is I was involved
It was planned with Brains and Co on back from an away game.
Originally it was planned for Roots Hall and I turned up with my paint and paintbrush and no other ****ers turned up
Didn't have mobiles in them days,only when I reached Barclays Bank did I find the reason why:hilarious:

Back