• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Well, it's so quiet isn't it - let's hope things start to develop next week in terms of signings.

In the meantime, I've always quite liked our club badge. It relates to Essex, the sea and our position in the world.

But I wonder what you think about the badges of other clubs.

For me the worse that I can think of is Leeds United - a monstrous design.

lufc_image.jpg

On the good side, I've always liked West Brom's badge with the bird.

West_Bromwich_Albion.svg.jpg

yep,i agree...but i even like our badge when i first started supporting the blues,in 1967...but i think that was more a southend -on sea badge,than sufc:But there is some real new c§§p-modern badges about...what about the 90s Chelsea badge,with a strange looking cat !!on it..now gone back to the older one(thank god)

Millwall was another...bit like a cheap looking Hong Kong remake of Chelseas......sad

The new Concord Rangers badge looks better than the old one that I suspect was nade on MS Paint.

Always hated the QPR one.

Looks like the monogram on the wrought iron gate of a Benfleet Road Essex boy done good

Yeah, Forest's badge is a timeless classic. That badge on their kit last season was a sight to behold.

Just had a peek at Concord's new badge. Really like it actually, and always a bonus when badges identify with the local area.

It's different which is good but I'm not sure it would be in my best badges list but then we all have different views.

forest.jpg

Of course, this is the first one we will be seeing this season .......

fleetwood.jpg

Not sure why but I quite like Ebbsfleet's badge.

Ebbsfleet-Utd.png

Back