• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If timlin and mooney that's 2 more pieces of the jigsaw into place. Couple more strikers next please

Great news on both counts, assuming Mooney passes his medical and Timlin actually signs his deal.

Mooney scored goals in both a promotion chasing Orient, and a relegated Orient. From seeing some of his goals, providing we make the chances for him, it looks like he will take them.

Sorting out the creativity in midfield could be key as to whether Mooney excels or not, and by looking at someone like Wordsworth, Brown is aware of these issues.

Can someone post a picture of the back page of today's echo please?

Or you could go out and buy one, they're only about 60p! Unless you're out of area of course (which I am unfortunately) in which case ignore me.

Or you could go out and buy one, they're only about 60p! Unless you're out of area of course (which I am unfortunately) in which case ignore me.

Haha I am out of the area unfortunately, I live in Preston, Lancashire!

Haha I am out of the area unfortunately, I live in Preston, Lancashire!

Surely you could nip down the M6? Would only take you about four hours. If you buy one in Basildon it'll take you less time

:winking:

Orient fans seem to absolutely hate Mooney judging by their forum, which is a bit strange considering the number of goals he scored for them. But then football fans are a bit odd - some people didn't rate Corr...

In the interests of good taste I would urge people not to post pictures of men baring their backsides under the guise of 'mooney signs' !

Orient fans seem to absolutely hate Mooney judging by their forum, which is a bit strange considering the number of goals he scored for them. But then football fans are a bit odd - some people didn't rate Corr...

If Orient fans hate him, then I love him already.

Great news about Timlin, and Mooney should ( I say should) be an adequate replacement for BBBC.

Would be delighted with Tims re-signing and happy with Mooney coming in. League 1 experienced so should be able to do a job.

Links for this? Good news on both fronts

Back