• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Good player, although would think we'll only look to bring in one of him or O'Neil.

Also great to hear the Wordsworth deal is still a strong possibility according to Brown. :thumbsup:

Player with pedigree, would be a good addition if the trial goes well imho.

Good player and will provide excellent competition at full-back.....means no fitting square pegs into round holes like we have been doing if White or Cokes get injured, and means not having to pull Leonard out of midfield. I'd take him over O'Neill.

MLS standard of football is pretty poor, I think id rather O'Neill if we was bringing in a right back as competition for White.

No harm in Trials tho you can always uncover a hidden gem like Coker

I think we're really starting to see the difference in quality of players we're able to attract now that we're in League One. Really starting to look forward to the season now.

MLS standard of football is pretty poor, I think id rather O'Neill if we was bringing in a right back as competition for White.

No harm in Trials tho you can always uncover a hidden gem like Coker

Yeah Im not sure why he is being classed as a 'good player with pedigree' with such little known about him.

If he were that good he wouldnt have gone to the states or coming back on trial to us. Hopefully he will prove to be a good player, but also likely he will trial and disappear.

Yeah Im not sure why he is being classed as a 'good player with pedigree' with such little known about him.

If he were that good he wouldnt have gone to the states or coming back on trial to us. Hopefully he will prove to be a good player, but also likely he will trial and disappear.

Why are people so quick to slate the quality of the MLS? 10 years ago it was extremely poor. Nowadays it's a decent standard. I watch it on Sky quite frequently and it's nowhere near as poor a standard as people make out. I would say it's mostly comparable with L1 standard.

Why are people so quick to slate the quality of the MLS? 10 years ago it was extremely poor. Nowadays it's a decent standard. I watch it on Sky quite frequently and it's nowhere near as poor a standard as people make out. I would say it's mostly comparable with L1 standard.

Doubt you'd get Andrea Pirlo to turn out for us.

This statement is so true, Tamika Mkandawire plays for the Tampa Bay Rowdies in the League below the MLS and i am sure that many would welcome him back with open arms

Back