• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When I select a seat it always shows a full adult ticket price. How can you change it to a concession ticket? There doesn't seem to be a drop down for this alteration. Your help please.

When I select a seat it always shows a full adult ticket price. How can you change it to a concession ticket? There doesn't seem to be a drop down for this alteration. Your help please.

When you log in it gives you the choice of Adult/Concession/Child etc. Its a bit odd as could put people off using the online system.

Does anyone think this is an actual 'upgrade'? I preferred the old one to be honest.

Not much different is it, apart from we can now buy away tickets online? I know I have gone on about it before but a print at home option would have been good.

cant see that much but I would expect around the 3,800 mark, hopefully 7,000 plus against Walsall with around 600 away supporters.

Looking at the online system, I would estimate we have sold just over 5,000 tickets for Walsall game including Season Ticket holders. So with Walsall away fans and on the day sales the crowd might be around the 5,750 mark?

When you log in it gives you the choice of Adult/Concession/Child etc. Its a bit odd as could put people off using the online system.

Thanks UTS, I didn't realise that I had to log in before it was available to change the type of ticket. Might have been easier if it allowed you to do it before you log in otherwise it confuses old fools like me!

Looking at the online system, I would estimate we have sold just over 5,000 tickets for Walsall game including Season Ticket holders. So with Walsall away fans and on the day sales the crowd might be around the 5,750 mark?
if that gate is correct I will buy the beers:omg: at the very least we must get 6,200, a fair few have sold in west stand :smile:

I'm in a bit of a Catch 22 situation with the online ticketing system. I've forgotten my password, so have requested a new one. It says that no such email address is on their system (despite it being the email address I used last season to book tickets).

So I thought I would set up a new account and it wouldn't allow me as my email address is already on the system...

:facepalm:

I'm in a bit of a Catch 22 situation with the online ticketing system. I've forgotten my password, so have requested a new one. It says that no such email address is on their system (despite it being the email address I used last season to book tickets).

So I thought I would set up a new account and it wouldn't allow me as my email address is already on the system...

yeah I had exactly the same, kept trying and changed my password and it finally worked, not sure why it does that tho, keep trying:thumbsup:

I had to contact the ticket office, after a day or two of chasing they eventually called me, gave me my customer number and a password.

I had to contact the ticket office, after a day or two of chasing they eventually called me, gave me my customer number and a password.

I did use the contact form on the site, but no reply yet. Any time I tried calling, I was at least fourth in the queue so didn't bother.

Sod it. I've sent Leeboy down to the ground to get my ticket for Swindon :smile:

I had to phone them to sort out my number and password. I'm sure they had never notified me of my new number! They didn't get back to my e mail so I had to wait half an hour to get through to make sure I got my ticket.

Anyone got any idea what The Test Game 02 is all about on the club's online ticketing system for Sat 29th August?

Whatever it is it's already sold out.:smile:

Some sort of Test system I suppose.

Have we stopped doing student tickets? It still says we do them on the OS but the only options available on the system are young person, senior etc - there's no student option. I had to pay full price for Walsall.

Ordered tickets for 3 games, all came in separate envelopes (like the season cards). I paid £2 postage, cost to SUFC £1.64 special delivery for Donny tickets, 52p for PBoro & 52p for Shrews. Total £2.68?

Someone should look at this for cost cutting measure?

Ordered tickets for 3 games, all came in separate envelopes (like the season cards). I paid £2 postage, cost to SUFC £1.64 special delivery for Donny tickets, 52p for PBoro & 52p for Shrews. Total £2.68?

Someone should look at this for cost cutting measure?

Something's obviously changed with that....I booked my Walsall ticket Saturday morning and also bought one for Peterborough at the same time. I've bought multiple tickets many times in the past and they've always been in the same envelope when I've collected pre-game.

Saturday I arrived, picked up my ticket, looked in the envelope and there was only the Walsall ticket. To be fair to them I explained and they cancelled and re-printed the Peterborough one so I now have them both.

Though of course when I got to the turnstile I couldn't get in and it said "cancelled ticket" so they'd obviously cancelled the wrong one...you can't have everything I guess!! What are the chances of someone else having my seat for the Peterborough game!

With or without the new system, the ticketing operation remains a shambles.

What does Steve Kavanagh do on a day to day basis? Whatever it is, there's clearly not much time left over to deal with the main point of contact between club and supporters (and potential supporters). Maybe our incoming man will get to grips with things although I think he'll be surprised at the calibre of staff he'll be working with, compared to what he's been used to.

Have we stopped doing student tickets? It still says we do them on the OS but the only options available on the system are young person, senior etc - there's no student option. I had to pay full price for Walsall.
I had this problem before, if I remember correctly I was told that a young person is equivalent to a student.

When are the club going to put tickets for the Scunny game on the online ticketing system? :angry:

There are only two games currently up and running, Peterborough and Shrewsbury.

To add insult to injury, I managed to buy a ticket for Fulham's derby game with QPR, (the night before the Scunny game) last week.

Also we're off to Cyprus tomorrow on holiday and booked into an appartment without wifi.:facepalm:

Back