• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Eventually got my three yesterday

1 - In my name but as a Junior
2 - In my sons name (11 yo) but as an adult
3 - In my name, should be my daughters as an infant (u8)

They are cutting it fine, and there's also the unknown factor if they will even work when you get them.

Waited for 30 minutes at 9p per minute to get through. Gave up and rung the main line to be told they aren't sure when it was sent and that someone would call me back today. Will have to queue on match day to speak to them if it doesn't arrive. So frustrating but guess I shouldn't be as this happens every year! :nope:

Let's just accept that the Ticket Office is, always has been, and always will be an utter shambles. This process makes an absolute mockery of the fact that people are paying very good money to commit to the cause - as usual, the Club act with nothing but contempt for their supporters. Still waiting for one of mine...

I think we should be able to collect our season tickets, so when we pay we are given the choice of picking them up, or getting them sent through the post. If through the post perhaps Southend could charge £3-£4 to send them recorded delivery. Then they know where they are in the postal system and when someone rings up they have a chance of confirming where they are apart from, well "they was posted but we don't know when...."

Finally got through today to the ticket office. Glad I did as they hadn't sent the season ticket as there had been a 'glitch' in the transfer over to the new system and it had been missed out. Have to now get to the ground early to collect it. Wonder how many others this 'glitch' has caused problems for. Cost me 50 minutes queuing on phone at 9p a minute as they didn't Nd still haven't replied to my email sent on Tuesday this week. As said before total shambles, could be long queues tomorrow!

Finally got through today to the ticket office. Glad I did as they hadn't sent the season ticket as there had been a 'glitch' in the transfer over to the new system and it had been missed out. Have to now get to the ground early to collect it. Wonder how many others this 'glitch' has caused problems for. Cost me 50 minutes queuing on phone at 9p a minute as they didn't Nd still haven't replied to my email sent on Tuesday this week. As said before total shambles, could be long queues tomorrow!

Yep mine was a complete balls up. They actually sent my tickets to the wrong people / address , and they contacted the club to inform.

I have been told all is sorted now and I can pick them up tomorrow.

They should compensate you for cost of phone call etc, as their fault.

If its a S/W problem then the club can claim compo from the co that provides the system.

It may be worth you sending an email the the CEO

So how did we all get on, amazingly mine actually worked but my mates didn't and was advised to get in touch with office after two working days. It seems his was the 28th that failed and that was about 2.30pm.

Mine worked but I won't count my chickens until at least the end of September!

I picked up mine today, thank god,

The BOX OFFICE really needs sorting out, surely the club is losing income (people not getting through on the phone etc)

Got to ticket office after being told season card would be ready to queue for 10 mins to find no it wasn't. Was given a paper ticket after waiting for another 10 mins had to walk around from ticket office to West Stand entrance missed kick off. Not impressed no apology just "oh it's not here". No waiting to see if the card turns up this week before the next game.

All three of ours worked fine yesterday

Yeah ours worked all ok. But still quite a few not working, the stewards at the West Stand had quite a big list of Season Cards that didn't work probably 50+ when I went through 25 mins before kick-off. They had all been 'tested' before being sent out as well.

Got to ticket office after being told season card would be ready to queue for 10 mins to find no it wasn't. Was given a paper ticket after waiting for another 10 mins had to walk around from ticket office to West Stand entrance missed kick off. Not impressed no apology just "oh it's not here". No waiting to see if the card turns up this week before the next game.

Well, this happens almost every season, new system or not. steve.kavanagh@southendunited.co.uk is the man you should all be telling. It really is time the ticket office is sorted out.

My season card turned up on Thursday. I wasn't able to try it out on Saturday, though, as I had surgery last Monday. It was nothing too serious but I wasn't feeling up to the journey and the game.

I'm much better now, though, so fingers crossed for it to work this Saturday. :)

My season card turned up on Thursday. I wasn't able to try it out on Saturday, though, as I had surgery last Monday. It was nothing too serious but I wasn't feeling up to the journey and the game.

I'm much better now, though, so fingers crossed for it to work this Saturday. :)

years of somebody's hand up your arse finally took its toll huh?

Back