• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

wally4pm

Old Timer
I notice that the Corporate packages such as the Blues Lounge and the Platinum Suite etc are now graded according to who the opposition is, as follows:
FIXTURES & PACKAGES
A Grade Match BlackpoolColchester United Millwall Gillingham Coventry City Peterborough United Sheffield United Swindon Town
B Grade Match Doncaster Rovers Oldham Athletic Wigan Athletic Chesterfield Barnsley Bradford City Bury
C Grade Match Burton Albion Crewe Alexandra Fleetwood Town Port Vale Rochdale Scunthorpe United Shrewsbury Town Walsall

BLUES LOUNGE
Package Includes:-
  • Seat in the Blues Paddock area
  • Two Course Meal
  • Half bottle of wine
  • Souvenir Gift
  • Half time tea & coffee
  • Matchday Programmes
  • Fun Quiz to win signed memorabilia
  • Car Parking
  • Opportunity to meet players
A Match £55 plus VAT B Match £50 plus VAT C Match £45 plus VAT

PLATINUM SUITE
  • Seat in the Directors Box
  • Three Course Waitress Served Meal
  • Half bottle of wine
  • Souvenir Gift
  • Half time tea, coffee & biscuits
  • Matchday Programme
  • Car Parking
A Match £70 plus VAT B Match £65 plus VAT C Match £60 plus VAT

COLLYMORE SUITE
  • Seats in the Black Seating Area
  • One Course Hot Meal
  • Half bottle of wine
  • Souvenir Gift
  • Half time tea, coffee & biscuits
  • Matchday Programme
  • Car Parking
A Match £50 plus VAT B Match £45 plus VAT C Match £40 plus VAT

EXECUTIVE BOX PACKAGES
BRONZE PACKAGE
  • Executive Box for 10 people
  • 10 Beers or 2 Bottles of Wine
  • 2 Trays of Sandwiches & Crisps
  • Half Time Tea, Coffee & Cake
  • 10 Match Programmes
  • 3 Car Parking Spaces
A Match £490 plus VAT B Match £445 plus VAT C Match £395 plus VAT

SILVER PACKAGE

• One Course Hot Meal
  • Half Time Tea, Coffee & Hot Sausage Rolls
  • 10 Match Programmes
  • 3 Car Parking Spaces
A Match £550 plus VAT B Match £535 plus VAT C Match £485 plus VAT

GOLD PACKAGE

• Hot & Cold Buffet
  • Half Time Tea, Coffee & Cake
  • 10 Match Programmes
  • 3 Car Parking Spaces
A Match £600 plus VAT B Match £550 plus VAT C Match £500 plus VAT

You can get 10% off if you are a member of the Blues Lottery.

Your thoughts please?

I can see a lot of Hedge Funds, Tier One Investment Banks and Magic Circle law firms being interested in the Gillingham game to entertain their top clients.

The Monaco Grand Prix is going to be empty next year.

As a fan of the Blues Lounge, I try to visit it at least 3 or 4 times a season. It really is a nice experience but the costs seem to have risen quite a bit this season, even more so for the Grade A games.
I wonder if the ordinary entrance tickets to watch the games will depend on the match Grades also?

Can't really understand why Wigan are B if Blackpool are A

As a fan of the Blues Lounge, I try to visit it at least 3 or 4 times a season. It really is a nice experience but the costs seem to have risen quite a bit this season, even more so for the Grade A games.
I wonder if the ordinary entrance tickets to watch the games will depend on the match Grades also?

Oh no I hope not. Maybe that's why there is no info about League matchday prices yet. There really is no reason to grade games at League 1 level.

As for those corporate packages there really is no difference between many of the clubs and I agree why is Blackpool a Grade A game?

Is a bit random i agree.Way things are going up there must be in real danger of another relegation

I thought I heard somewhere the Blackpool fans are planning to get their first League game abandoned. They are away to Colchester so that could be interesting, but I would have thought its more likely to be a home game so maybe v Rochdale on the 15th August. They have managed to get a friendly game abandoned already this season.

I thought I heard somewhere the Blackpool fans are planning to get their first League game abandoned. They are away to Colchester so that could be interesting, but I would have thought its more likely to be a home game so maybe v Rochdale on the 15th August. They have managed to get a friendly game abandoned already this season.
Yes mate real problems up there.Accrington were thinking of calling their friendly at home to them after Lancaster City trouble extra police costs etc.

Jesus, it just shows how far Wigan Athletic, FA Cup winners and in the Premier League just a few years ago, have fallen if Gillingham are categorised higher than them. :nope:

In fact if Blackpool fans try and get the game off with a protest or something then how would that look to them in cat a boxes
Certainly wouldn't look good if they got game called off like Huddersfield last season. Do feel for them as the Oystons seem terrible owners.

Grade A box with copious amount of booze will reach the £1000 mark possibly higher!

Good luck with that.

Swindon/Blackpool Grade A??

I don't really agree with categorising prices based on opposition anyway. It's something that football should be going away from, not moving towards.

Slightly different for corporate areas rather than normal tickets though, I suppose.

I was thinking about getting a box for my birthday which would be Wigan but it would be £66 per person for the gold package. Is this good value? £660 is quite a lot I think, its not as if the boxes are exactly luxury.

I was thinking about getting a box for my birthday which would be Wigan but it would be £66 per person for the gold package. Is this good value? £660 is quite a lot I think, its not as if the boxes are exactly luxury.

If you had 10 people in the box which opens at 130pm on Saturday match day and you can remain in there until 545,if any of your party like to drink then expect the tab to be expensive,Assume every person has 6 bottle of Fosters then the bar bill will be £192,add any wine and wow your bill is now in orbit.

If you had 10 people in the box which opens at 130pm on Saturday match day and you can remain in there until 545,if any of your party like to drink then expect the tab to be expensive,Assume every person has 6 bottle of Fosters then the bar bill will be £192,add any wine and wow your bill is now in orbit.

Yeah true, I don't think its worth it to be honest. Unless of course your loaded.

Back