• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

migraineboy

Youth Team
Hello everyone. Recently joined this site over the weekend. My son turns 5 in August and over the last few months has gone football mad. Took him to the "Meet The Blues Day" on Sunday, which I thought was fantastic. My daughter, 8, also went (mainly so she could meet Daniel Bentley - lol!!!). That evening, I logged on to this website and haven't stopped checking it since! Am also checking the SUFC twitter feed/website because all the kids ask is "Is Daniel Bentley staying?" and "Has Gary Deegan signed yet?". My son already asked David Mooney on Sunday if he plans to score more than 20 goals this season!! This season, I am planning to take the boy to as many games as possible. Am looking forward to reading (and contributing) to this site. Cheers!!!!

Welcome migraineboy, if your children are that enthusiastic, encourage them to join up to the Junior Blues which will allow them extra access to the players!

JB app form.jpg

Having been on holiday for home games against Walsall/Brighton, today is kids first competitive game (I did take my son to the Dagenham friendly). Hoping for the best but PB's comments that we need to be 'patient' makes me think I might need to explain to the kids the tactical ploy in playing a tight game and going for a draw...fingers crossed I am wrong and it is a goalfest!

Kids dont generally get the intricacies, just let em enjoy the atmosphere.

Its going to be warm so that helps!

Back