• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Phil Brown attempting to make Southend sexier than Chicago to sign Noel Hunt

Evening Echo

The News
BLUES boss Phil Brown is attempting to make Southend sexier than Chicago in his bid to sign striker Noel Hunt.

More...

Oh no ,Phil and Ron doing sexy dancing whilst dressed in matching thongs in the hope Hunt will join in with them:smile:

Haha like the dig at Mckail-Smith's agent as well. Not good enough for us :hilarious:

Haha like the dig at Mckail-Smith's agent as well. Not good enough for us :hilarious:

I reckon Hunt has done a runner,

Picture the scene,

Ron and Phil are relaxing in Ron's jacuzzi wearing nothing but beaming smiles.

Ron says to Hunt "get in big boy" whilst Phil does somersaults,Hunt legs it out of the mansion faster than Bolt:hilarious:

Picture the scene,

Ron says to Hunt "get in big boy" whilst Phil does somersaults,Hunt legs it out of the mansion faster than Bolt:hilarious:

Im generally disturbed...

How do you know Ron has a Jacuzzi? Have you been in his Jacuzzi? Are you the cleaner? Haha :hilarious::smile:

Picture the scene,

A little too much detail for my liking.
Got a mental picture that I can't seem to shake off............

Let's think.

Chicago - Slum areas. Freezing cold. Gun crime. "No go" areas. Gang crime. Pollution.

Southend - Palm trees. Beach. Sea. Fishing. Easy access to London. Old Leigh ......... etcetera

No contest really ............

Let's think.

Chicago - Slum areas. Freezing cold. Gun crime. "No go" areas. Gang crime. Pollution.

Southend - Palm trees. Beach. Sea. Fishing. Easy access to London. Old Leigh ......... etcetera

No contest really ............

Leigh on sea being voted the 3rd best Town in the country to live :winking:

Southend
RachelRiley.jpg

Chicago
0.jpg

Next?

Yeah go to Chicago if you dont mind being killed by mobsters.

Here's a factual report of what its like

[video=youtube;FXY1_F5YkoM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXY1_F5YkoM[/video]

Yeah go to Chicago if you dont mind being killed by mobsters.

Here's a factual report of what its like

[video=youtube;FXY1_F5YkoM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXY1_F5YkoM[/video]

Not forgetting the police are all corrupt.

I somehow don't think that Mr Hunt has discovered ShrimperZone yet. So, compelling as the arguments are, I think we are faced with those two well known hopes, Bob and no.

I somehow don't think that Mr Hunt has discovered ShrimperZone yet. So, compelling as the arguments are, I think we are faced with those two well known hopes, Bob and no.

I think you're right. He probably watches too many American films and not to fussed about culture and History therefore, Chicago he'll plump for.

Back