• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

All the best to the guy, never let us down, you could see his potential and his pace and athleticism going forwards was frightening at times (1st half against Chester comes to mind). I reckon he could develop into a quality attacking wing back, CB I'm not so sure as he isn't aerially dominant enough, I know he was only filling in though.

I didn't think he did too bad as a CB, I actually thought LB wasn't his best posistion. His down fall is his passing, very poor at times but I can see him doing well at Burton. A very well organised team who I see doing pretty well next season.

Well yeah he did okay, but, his build and attributes are more suited to being a wing back. A lot of our players passing lets them down at times, that's why they're lower league players. I think he will develop in to a decent enough Championship wing back given time and games.

There's a good player in there, needs some nurturing along the way and JF-H might be the one to do so.

Well CP were always going to send him where he will get games- and in L1 tbh with us that was never going to happen as Coker is very clear first choce

Would have liked him as back up for left back or centre back positions, basically a squad player. Started very well but tailed off post Xmas time

I think they must of said he will play from the start or I wouldn't of thought that move would of gone through:unsure:

That's good at least I don't have to get all nervous watching him!!

I thought this guy was jack of all trades, master of none. Good luck to him, and Burton. As far as I'm concerned he wouldn't get near our first team.

I thought this guy was jack of all trades, master of none. Good luck to him, and Burton. As far as I'm concerned he wouldn't get near our first team.

Agree with the 1st sentence. Not sure I agree with the 2nd one though ......... especially when you take into account injuries and suspensions. Overall, I'm not disappointed that Williams isn't coming back to Rootsy Hall.

good luck to him, not the greatest defender but he is young and still learning the game

The guy was also in the team that collected a lot of points for us. Oxford and Pompey away for example. Always gave his all for us and pleased he got a good move for his progression.

Arrived on loan at Frankie's Travelling Circus. What degree of uselessness can I expect?

Arrived on loan at Frankie's Travelling Circus. What degree of uselessness can I expect?

Hard to say how different he is since his time with us. As a full back he had his moments but nothing special from my point of view. When he played some games as a central defender I definitely saw some potential, more so than as a full back. His time with the Brewers may have polished him a bit more. In different circumstances I think PB may have had himback.

Back