• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

LOL :smile:

He looked like he had turned up in jeans and a t-shirt and C5 said "you can't go on like that.. 'ere, wear this stuff from the props dept. It might be a bit small"

Last edited:
I love the new Football Tonight show. A bit crass but always look forward to this more than Maniche, bland Leroy and knob head Claridge. Dave Robertson was on show after the game Posh lost to us. He had actually lost his job before the show and did wonderfully well to hide that. Moncurs jacket was a thing of rare beauty and Virgo - well they are sticking by him. Imagine next season Michael Gray will slide in full time.
Love the way the cameraman bumps up and down. Feel sure it's staged ....

OBL! I am amazed at you. Never would I have thought such descriptions would trip from your keyboard. By the way, what does one look like when its not 'proper?' :smile:

A dick!!! :winking:

I've obviously been behaving myself a bit too well on here recently then as I have been known to be a bit potty mouthed before, especially when the swear filter so kindly allows one of my favourite words - bollocks!

Imagine next season Michael Gray will slide in full time

Just catching up with Saturday's show.

Looks a lot better with Michael Gray on-board than old Virgo.

I'm warming to it the more I watch it.

Omg we have Southend fans on the show with last seasons shirts on.

Maybe that person doesn't like this season's shirt! Or maybe they can't afford to buy a new shirt and fork out £45 every season. Don't be so judgemental on something so trivial!

Great to see some Southend fans on there and some familiar faces (Wino).

Some might deem that shirt to be lucky. We did get promoted in it after all. We should all wear it everyday as a sign of gratitude for not being in that hellish league 2!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by tottenham541
Omg we have Southend fans on the show with last seasons shirts on.

Actually you had Southend fans who've been to every game this season, home and away. What's your point?

That's very true L.F. In fact if you put a zero after the £45 mentioned, that will still not be anywhere near what they have each spent so far this season in support of SUFC.

Back