• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Windows 10 - Good, bad or indifferent?

Last chance for a free upgrade - ends on Saturday and then you'll have to fork out £80 to join the cool kids.

Last chance for a free upgrade - ends on Saturday and then you'll have to fork out £80 to join the cool kids.

Help.

My PC is still running on XP,though we do have Windows 10 on the laptop (which my wife mostly uses,though I upgraded it for her).

Does this qualify me as a one of the "cool kids? " :unsure:

windows was installed on my laptop without my permission and i have had nothing but trouble since it keeps on updating every few days and it always more than doubles up on lots of items on there and it uses up all my memory and then i find i cant get Chrome anymore and cant acsess all my stored e. mails until all the rubbish they have doubled up on is erased it is absolute rubbish the only good thing is that it is quicker and they put lovely views on there on starting up.

windows was installed on my laptop without my permission and i have had nothing but trouble since it keeps on updating every few days and it always more than doubles up on lots of items on there and it uses up all my memory and then i find i cant get Chrome anymore and cant acsess all my stored e. mails until all the rubbish they have doubled up on is erased it is absolute rubbish the only good thing is that it is quicker and they put lovely views on there on starting up.

You might also find some features which allow you to use sentences, full stops and capital letters. Even paragraphs.

i wont post on here anymore as most of you are so rude and picky

i wont post on here anymore as most of you are so rude and picky

No, we're generally lovely but definite grammar and punctuation Nazis. Got to have standards old boy or we may as well take up Pokemon Go. :smile:

Back