• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

HudsonNo1

Manager
Been looking in to it and considering signing up for the Blues lotteey. Just wondering if anyone else does it and if it's worth while? Also I see about raffle prizes at every home game, I only tend to get to one match a month most of the time and that's if I'm lucky, so how does it work, do you have to be at the matches to claim a prize if your drawn out? What are the benifots etc... Cheers all.

I have been looking at this recently. The most beneficial plus point to playing it is you can get all the good tickets for games like season ticket holders and share holders.

If you win a prize in the Blues Lottery, they write and tell you. It helps you get priority for tickets and helps the youth team out with funds. I have been extremely lucky and have won numerous prizes over the years from a season ticket, Blues Lounge tickets, seats in the Directors Box, Cash, signed football to name a few! You also get a 10% discount for any Commercial packages that you might buy such as the Blues Lounge.

sounds really good to me.. Worth the money just to get priority seats I suppose. Probably will go for it sometime soon

My only issue is you can't sign up online you have to print off a form and post it, either that or I am a ****** and can't find it.

seems that way, I looked it up earlier to try and do it online but only found the form.

If it was online I would've signed up already, I don't have a printer at home so I have to wait till I am at work and always forget.

Blues Lottery - sounds like trying to deal with the ticket office.

The Blues Lottery is not dealt with by the ticker office but by the commercial department who are very efficient and helpful!

Do they still notify you if you win a prize? This article seems to suggest you need to contact them - if so, how do you know/find your lottery number? Thanks

Is it still going?
The prizes I seem to remember were going to be new cars, holiday's etc. But it turned out to be a signed match ball and a ticket in the directors box!

Back