• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You know what I don't get though? People who agree with you, and actually go as far as posting to say they agree, yet they don't "like" or pos rep. Just seems a bit odd to me, though I guess we do have members who just don't participate in either function.

Totally agree :winking:

You know what I don't get though? People who agree with you, and actually go as far as posting to say they agree, yet they don't "like" or pos rep. Just seems a bit odd to me, though I guess we do have members who just don't participate in either function.

I agree OBL spot on.:smile:

There's a mobile version? Is there an app?

There is indeed mobile app for vB Mark we could use on The Zone....I looked at it and ran a mile...It was $200 to install and the general opinion of it..it is crap and does not work.

It was discussed between the mods and owners and it was deemed negative and not the sort of posting environment we want to promote.. If you dont like someones comment you can reply and call them a ****. :smile:

What a load of old tosh, ****.

Maybe the solution is to have likes be worth 1 point, and fasto points worth two points. That way there is value in keeping both.

Surely by replying in agreement they have done more.

Do you really need to have a little like as well ?

I mean its not like its important or mean anything. Saying that I do appear the be the third most liked person on the board and that does validate my life and make me think I really am a good person and my life is no longer as empty or as in vain as I thought it was , so now Ive noticed that I do think it means something.:smile:

I mean its not like its important or mean anything. Saying that I do appear the be the third most liked person on the board and that does validate my life and make me think I really am a good person and my life is no longer as empty or as in vain as I thought it was , so now Ive noticed that I do think it means something.:smile:

I think it means most liked by OBL, as she's given out about three times as much thanks as anyone else. That would also explain why Pubey is so high, as they've always had a thing for each other.

I think it means most liked by OBL, as she's given out about three times as much thanks as anyone else. That would also explain why Pubey is so high, as they've always had a thing for each other.

I'm probably the only person that OBL hasn't "liked"

Not that I need it. :whistling:

It just seems odd to me, that's all!

Back