• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

There are plenty in the East ( not me of course ) that could / should be ejected for many reasons.
Being Clueless about Football being one of the biggest crimes.
IMO , I hasten to add.

Jeez, you could exclude an awful lot for that crime.

There are plenty in the East ( not me of course ) that could / should be ejected for many reasons.
Being Clueless about Football being one of the biggest crimes.
IMO , I hasten to add.

I know there has always been those sort at any club but at least 'back in the day' you could move on the terrace. That's why I would never buy a season ticket. We had to move at one game in the East blues last season because of an ugly couple that kept shouting abuse at our own players.

They use the "I've paid my money so I'm entitled to my opinion" argument. Well so have I and I don't wont my day spoilt. No problem with witty one liners or banter. Don't like to hear certain players continually targeted by loud, clueless and foul mouthed people.

Not defending our stewards at all , especially as I was told on Saturday not to walk through the main car park to get to my seat in East Reds.
When I asked why ? , I was told because I need to be careful of the cars coming in.................
I explained ( very politely , for I am a polite person ) that at 55 , I would be ok and could look out for cars.
Anyway , my point is that although many of them do appear to be inept jobsworths , there is little they can do if they havent clearly witnessed the instigator.
If they try to eject the wrong person this would be wrong and also cause all sorts of issues.
If everyone needs to be searched then so be it , but to pick someone out from a crowd after it has gone off is pretty difficult IMO.

How else can you get to East Reds other than by going through the car park?!!

Back