• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

We have moved in above my wifes restuarant and we seem to have lots of mice so i have put sachets of poison down and grain poison in pipes because they like dark places and i put nine small wooden traps out baited with mellon but one trap has been eaten twice with out setting it off so any advice gratefully taken.

We have moved in above my wifes restuarant and we seem to have lots of mice so i have put sachets of poison down and grain poison in pipes because they like dark places and i put nine small wooden traps out baited with mellon but one trap has been eaten twice with out setting it off so any advice gratefully taken.

Buy a top of the range cat, one of those that has balls the size of a cannon and takes live mice as a personal insult.

cat.jpg

Mice become imune to poison , if you live above a resturant putting down poison can kill birds .

How about this one from Rusty Shackleford's estate? The dog would think twice and it could double up against burglars as well as mice.

cat2.jpg

Had a mouse problem and got professional pest control in. He said you need to find the runs ie the routes they tend to follow and trace where they enter. They can flatten themselves incredibly, he used a BIC pen top and said if you have a hole that size they can enter (ooer). Put poison down where the concentration of poo is on the runs, then leave for two weeks. They tend to go out when poisoned. Keep putting more poison down until it is not touched. Then block the entry holes (and I mean block, fine mesh or actually cement). Traps etc are a waste of time.

Had a mouse problem and got professional pest control in. He said you need to find the runs ie the routes they tend to follow and trace where they enter. They can flatten themselves incredibly, he used a BIC pen top and said if you have a hole that size they can enter (ooer). Put poison down where the concentration of poo is on the runs, then leave for two weeks. They tend to go out when poisoned. Keep putting more poison down until it is not touched. Then block the entry holes (and I mean block, fine mesh or actually cement). Traps etc are a waste of time.

Cheers nutter but i have put poison down every hole i can find and there is no sign of poo so cannot find the runs but seeing as the place was built in the 1700 hundreds that no surprise.
I killed one and the dog got another but one trap has had the bait eaten twice now and no one eats for free at chez amys

Don't tell the hotel inspectors[video=youtube;K_q4S7lZeik]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_q4S7lZeik[/video]

You couldn't be further from the truth cn,he's a top chap,mind he does have a stick with a piece of string and carrot attached,your problem is you keep trying to nibble it.:thumbsup:

Surely on this thread his piece of string ought to have cheese on it rather than a carrot? Just a thought:smiles:

Surely you can goto the local authority and they will give you advise etc as this a public health risk

Back