• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Looks like the game is going to be on the 14th: (touch wood)

Southend United @SUFCRootsHall
Sheffield United: Following initial discussions with Sheffield United, the game is likely to still be played on Saturday 14th November.

Huzzah!!!!

Sheffield United: Following initial discussions with Sheffield United, the game is likely to still be played on Saturday 14th November.

The key word is "likely".

Sounds good but it's not as good as "deffo" or the removal of the words "likely" and "still". Transport plans still on hold here. :unsure: :sad:

The key word is "likely".

Sounds good but it's not as good as "deffo" or the removal of the words "likely" and "still". Transport plans still on hold here. :unsure: :sad:

Twitter also states that if there are any changes to this the club will let us know, so it's not a done deal yet. I hope the club formally announce when it is definitely on as I need to make arrangements to stay overnight (to celebrate our famous victory!)

Im probably the only only person on here who does not want the game to go ahead on the 14th, as i am drumming for a friends 50th birthday. I would love to go up there, but needs must.

Snr.

I'm with you Ramsdenblue, I'm out in Alicante for the weekend for the Spain v England friendly on the 13th. From a selfish point of view I hope it's rearranged

I spoke to the ticket office yesterday and they said they will definitely know on Saturday. If it is postponed they will fully refund any purchased tickets including postage and service charges, but that won't help with train tickets! It's a pity because this uncertainly will affect the size of the away support.

The club did tweet after initial talks with Sheffield United the game is likely to be held on original date so looks good.

I have got my tickets this morning at the club, no issues BUT £20! Almost Chumpionship price?

Our Adult tickets are £22, Port Vale's are £22, Fleetwood's are £23, Col U's are £23, Blackpool's are £24, Bradford's are £25, So based on that, £20 isn't bad really.

The cheapest in our league is Wigan & Gillingham. 1 Adult ticket = £15

Our Adult tickets are £22, Port Vale's are £22, Fleetwood's are £23, Col U's are £23, Blackpool's are £24, Bradford's are £25, So based on that, £20 isn't bad really.

The cheapest in our league is Wigan & Gillingham. 1 Adult ticket = £15

Millwall was £26

More like L2 prices for a Premier League-standard away end. Great value.

When they called their September game off against Col Ewe they had players in the England U19 and U20 squads. Those squads have been released and there's no Sheffield Utd players in them so I reckon it will almost certainly be on.

When they called their September game off against Col Ewe they had players in the England U19 and U20 squads. Those squads have been released and there's no Sheffield Utd players in them so I reckon it will almost certainly be on.

Based on Sheff Utd losing said rearranged game with Col U, the England U19 and U20 managers probably thought those players weren't worthy of wearing the Three Lions again...

Back