• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

General betting thread

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
Tips, fancies, etc post them here.

No aftertimers.

Altrincham are 3/1 (bet365) at home to Eastleigh tonight. Eastleigh have massive injury problems though; could be worth a sniff

Just done a 4 timer accie re Euro games

Man Utd 23/20, Arsenal 1/2, Barcelona 4/6, Bayern 4/9 ( Slight concern Bayern match tho )

Just done a 4 timer accie re Euro games

Man Utd 23/20, Arsenal 1/2, Barcelona 4/6, Bayern 4/9 ( Slight concern Bayern match tho )

I'm not a big fan of backing sides away from home at such short odds. But on the other hand, Bayern are rather good.

Best of luck!

Altrincham gubbed by an 87th minute equaliser :facepalm:

What's worse is that I checked Live Score just at the wrong time - they must have had a goal disallowed around 70 mins because it briefly said 2-0!

It's the hope that hurts...

Chelsea haven't been as big as 8/5 (2.60) in a home domestic fixture since 2004.They've looked very ordinary this season, but I can't let that price go unbacked.

Did this a couple of weeks back:

Middlesbrough to win Championship 11/2 and Man City to win FA Cup at 7's - Single and Double.

Also got Rooney and Afobe to be top scorers in respective divs! ( less hopeful! )

Did this a couple of weeks back:

Middlesbrough to win Championship 11/2 and Man City to win FA Cup at 7's - Single and Double.

Also got Rooney and Afobe to be top scorers in respective divs! ( less hopeful! )

I like Boro for the Championship - backed them at 8/1 and also have them in a 'to make the playoffs' patent with Sheffield Utd and Luton (hmmm...)

Well at least Luton appear to be on the upturn now...

Looking to this weekend:

Hibs to beat Queen of the South
Gillingham to beat Oldham

Chelsea have had a poor start I know, but that 5/6 for them to beat Southampton keeps winking at me.

Coventry were the only side to let me down in a 14 fold accumulator this weekend, costing me £168 from 50p. At home to bloody Blackpool.

bet365 offering a free in-play bet on the Bayern v Arsenal game if you place a bet pre-match.

I've gone for Bayern to win and BTTS at 7/4. No idea what my in-play bet will be!

Southend. Reading. Wigan. Winner.

Next up Miami buffalo double tenner at 8's.

Just checked my season long Premier points spread bet. Selling buying Chelsea at £6 a point was a bad idea and selling Leicester at 8 was even worse..

Not a betting man, but after watching The Revenant this weekend it's quite clear that LdC is going to win the Best Actor and I thought I'd have a punt....best I could see on t'web was 1/14 on.

Think I'll pass.

Hmph! Spurs did score 5 and Col Ewe scored nil...

Anyway Corals quote 9/4 for :Col Ewe: to concede 100 league goals!

Back