• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

As we are 75% through 2015, is this the same Diego Costa who has not been sent of since 2012 or a different guy ?

He's picked up a lot of yellow cards in that period, but every single referee in Spain and England has chosen never to give him a red card.

As we are 75% through 2015, is this the same Diego Costa who has not been sent of since 2012 or a different guy ?

He's picked up a lot of yellow cards in that period, but every single referee in Spain and England has chosen never to give him a red card.

They're probably scared of him.

If I was a manager of any club playing against Costa I would tell my defenders or people who will come into contact with him to wind him up, and not lose their cool. The bloke is a liability and if managers of opposition teams aren't playing on that then they are seriously missing a trick.

I despise Costa he is a horrible bloke and if that was Suarez he would've been sent off, no question about it. But because he plays for Chelsea and ref's never seem to want to upset Mourinho he gets away with it. It's behaviour like this that gives rugby fans fuel to bore us with how 'great' their sport is and how '****' ours is.

Given that waving imaginary cards is now a bookable offence, I would like someone to ask Mike Dean why he didn't book Costa when he waved the cards early in the game. There can only be 3 answers:
1) I didn't see it. Which means his eyesight isn't good enough to referee.
2) I don't know the rules. Which means he shouldn't be a referee.
3) I saw it and know the rules but I didn't have the guts to enforce them - in which case he shouldn't be a referee.

But because he plays for Chelsea and ref's never seem to want to upset Mourinho he gets away with it. It's behaviour like this that gives rugby fans fuel to bore us with how 'great' their sport is and how '****' ours is.

I honestly don't think refs mind upsetting Mourinho. Alex Ferguson he ain't!!!

And Paulista has his overturned. Interesting. And the good Doctor quits Chelsea.

And Mourinho wonders what's going on with his team.......! :facepalm:

Mourinho is another one that in very different ways to Costa is a nasty piece of work. Essentially forced Eva Carneiro from her job at Chelsea. Also cannot stand how he has to make everything about him.

Seeing Chelsea struggle is strangely satisfying at the moment.

Mourinho is another one that in very different ways to Costa is a nasty piece of work. Essentially forced Eva Carneiro from her job at Chelsea. Also cannot stand how he has to make everything about him.

Seeing Chelsea struggle is strangely satisfying at the moment.

Makes you wonder why the media drool over his every word. When you hear his press conferences they all sit there and laugh along with him like a bunch of grovelling tossers.

Makes you wonder why the media drool over his every word. When you hear his press conferences they all sit there and laugh along with him like a bunch of grovelling tossers.

The guy is a total media whore

Because he gives good copy,as they say.

He also knows how to deflect attention away from his team.

Hahaha! Another loss for Mourinho, how long before Abramovich wields the axe!

16th in the table. Di Matteo was sacked after managing them to win the CL.

Back