• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BBC site shows 0 shots for either side after 36 mins - can't be right ?
Also shows possession 65/35 to Crewe

Crewe bottom of the league as it stands, no shots on target by either side yet but both hit woodwork.

Is the speaker symbol showing as red? And when you press the play button have you tried moving the grey button to the right?

No it's just showing as a little white thing in the middle of a black rectangular box. There is no grey button to the right. SO FRUSTRATING! Thanks for getting back to me though - pretty much given up now.

No it's just showing as a little white thing in the middle of a black rectangular box. There is no grey button to the right. SO FRUSTRATING! Thanks for getting back to me though - pretty much given up now.
Switch everything off and try switching back on, thats what techies alwaays say when you ring the helpdesk:winking:

Mine is back now, although we haven't started the second half yet. I may just have to stroll to the radio in the dining room with laptop under arm!

Back