• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

manor15

Super Moderator⭐⭐
Staff member
Feed the :pig: and he will score!

Reports and ratings here please ladies and gents.

Old man happy and delighted for the Pig, good on the lad. Well done Blues. COYBB

We are scoring bundles yippee,Pig hits a brace yippe,Phil is quickly becoming the messiah yippee.

Great stuff all round.

Looks like the squad truly do now believe they are in FL1 on merit. Great result, and great response by Pigott to some harsh stuff on Saturday. All he has to do now is keep it up.

It's a pleasing facet of the squad at the moment that when a player gets his chance he is taking it oh so well. Deegan and Prosser spring to mind.

Pleased for Pigott. Everyone was getting on his back (probably justified) and he's gone and proved us wrong tonight, hopefully he can continue to impress! :smile:

Yep, well done to the lad. Been below par for a while now and maybe the early sub on Saturday shocked him into getting his act together. Hopefully this will give him the confidence to kick on

Another good result and great that Pigott got a couple, hopefully that will give him a big confidence boost.

According to BBC we had two shots and scored 2 (not quite right as we also hit the bar). Even so its good to be getting the wins and hopefully give us a bit of confidence as a team going away to Burton next which will be a tougher challenge.

After a pretty poor August September has given us results to take the pressure off and give us something to build on.

Another good result and great that Pigott got a couple, hopefully that will give him a big confidence boost.

According to BBC we had two shots and scored 2 (not quite right as we also hit the bar). Even so its good to be getting the wins and hopefully give us a bit of confidence going away to Burton next which will be a tougher challenge.
Twice didn't we with both Pigott and Leonard?

Cracking performance. Beat one bogey team, now to beat another on Saturday. Can't wait for Burton, bring it on!

Twice didn't we with both Pigott and Leonard?

Didnt hear the Leonard one. So thats 4 shots and two goals, same as Millwall :smile: Great we have scored those goals but the lack of chances is a little concerning, but getting the result is what matters.

Edit: looks like BBC stats didn't start till well into the game as Mooney also came close in first minute

Fantastic reaction from the Pig to some justified criticism on Saturday. His attitude really let him down against Scunthorpe so it's nice to see him get back amongst the goals. Full credit to him and to Brown who I'm sure gave him an arm round the shoulder in the week. We all love our club and don't like seeing players wearing the shirt who don't look like they're trying or particularly care. Would have been all too easy for Pigott's head to drop even more, but he's silenced his critics and shown maturity beyond his years. He can now (quite rightly) stick two fingers up against everyone who slagged him off on Saturday (me included). Well done Joe, hopefully a sign of things to come.

Three wins on the bounce is absolutely brilliant and we're now only two points off the playoffs! Feel like we've really found our feet now and we're now getting the results to show it. Can any of the stattos tell me the last time we scored two goals in three consecutive games? Must have been a while?!

Well done lads. Proud to be a Blue.

EDIT: Last time we scored two goals in three consecutive games looks like it was November 2013!

Great for Pig and also I reckon another shot in the arm to the PB haters . I think this is an example again of his man management skills , which is a great skill , very under estimated in my book. I was quite vocal about this last season when PB was targeted and ghe receive skills in games where on the players , I'm still of the opinion players will respond to a manager they want to play for !

But Pig ! Top man . Mental strength ... Doubted hugely after a very indifferent game on Saturday to this response !

Come on the blue boys

Pleased for Pigott. Everyone was getting on his back (probably justified) and he's gone and proved us wrong tonight, hopefully he can continue to impress! :smile:

probably most, but certainly NOT everyone, not everyone on Saturdays match day thread was moaning at him:winking:

Back