• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Apprentice Sweepstake 2015

Probably true, I don't watch it as much as I used to.

When it's confirmed we're doing it, find a post of Cricko or mcnasty's and pay, using Paypal, through the Paypal button on their post. Not sure if there isn't also a "donate" button at the top of the forums. Just remember to mark in the details that it's for this sweepstake.

Alternatively, cash to either of them if you see them.

Ok that's great!

MK
Pubey
OBL
Tangled
Fatshrimp
BB
Steveo
Beefy
SupaBlues
JimmyShrimp

Half way there...

MK
Pubey
OBL
Tangled
Fatshrimp
BB
Steveo
Beefy
SupaBlues
JimmyShrimp
The General

anymore....?

Stick me down please

Blimey Gordon's alive.....

MK
Pubey
OBL
Tangled
Fatshrimp
BB
Steveo
Beefy
SupaBlues
JimmyShrimp
The General
True Blue
Supernaut
Blue Wes
Cyril Sneer

...thats 14. Think we're on for this. As soon as the names are revealed, I'll run the draw.

Possible 6 more spots up for grabs.

Last edited:
I watch it, a little put off after getting eliminated I think in week 2 last time, but count me in

Just seen Claude Littner will be taking over from Nick, that should be interesting.

MK, please don't let me get Joseph Valente

"I am the definition of success. I'm a godfather of business and I'm here to make Lord Sugar a lot of money.''

Jackass.

"I am the definition of success. I'm a godfather of business and I'm here to make Lord Sugar a lot of money.''

Jackass.

Draw not done yet bud, but it's totally random and no warmed balls. :stunned:

Jackass.

I thought this one was a bit of a ****

David Stevenson, 25

"Me and Lord Sugar will work together because you've got age and beauty and those two go hand in hand all the time. Sugar's got the age and I certainly am beautiful."

Back