• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nanny TrueBlue is always on hand

Excellent. I paid £400ish a month, for three days a week, term time only. It's crippling!

Alternatively pop numbers 2 & 3 out in quick succession and Mrs TB will be on permanent maternity leave :)

Absolutely, talk to them about what they can see around them, gardens or houses with interesting "adornments" on the walls or in the gardens (we always used to stop at a garden full of gnomes and animals to look), signs of new life in the Spring as things start to grow in the garden, smells in the air on a crisp Autumn day, with bonfires, different apples when you're shopping. Most of all ENJOY spending time with them.

As the nights are drawing in, getting them to look at the stars to try and identify planets etc. is good fun too.

Educational for me as well!

As the nights are drawing in, getting them to look at the stars to try and identify planets etc. is good fun too.

We that ones Jerry the cowboy. And that big dipper looking thing is Alan....... the cowboy.

If you like that you want to get them somewhere with no light pollution, it's amazing!

I am well educated I feel I had a great start, I drive a taxi through choice not need, I could go back up the city anytime really.

Love what I do, I guess it's each to their own.

Work is work baby what ever brings in the folding,and i can vouch for TB service top notch.:thumbsup:

Back