• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I've also identified that using my member number login (that isn't associated to a ST) I can add family and friends (including my own ST number) and buy tickets for others!

My login member number that is not associated with a season ticket does not let me get through to the checkout page. But when I add a valid season ticket Blues ID number in one of the boxes it goes through to the checkout page. But if I add the same Blues ID number to multiple boxes it also still goes through.

If any season card holders are happy to get me and some other regulars tickets online that would be much appreciated.

Obviously i mean if you dont intend to go.

Please pm me.

Thanks

I have tried all day to get through on the phone (at great cost) and can't use the online ticketing as I'm not a Season Card holder but a Shareholder and Blues Lottery member and they won't let me buy my Col Ewe ticket online. I don't live in Southend so getting there when I'm at work is not a possibility. When oh when is this club going to realise that not all supporters can get to the ground during the week if we work for a living? I obtained a Sheff Utd ticket on line last week but it hasn't arrived yet and the club have not answered an e mail sent to the ticket office last week. What do you have to do? We have this problem every time we have a huge demand game. We are in the 21st century. Surely fans shouldn't have to queue in this day and age. Rant over.

I love all this "look at me I've got my 20 tickets" keep them coming, really entertaining and completely not at all grating for all those regular supporters for whatever reason are not STH's....................

I will be disappointed not to get tickets for me and my two sons and although I could easily get in to home end, I won't I like having done this 3 times, not enjoyable especially when we win!

That made me laugh.
Col U get rid of 5,000 tickets? That could only possibly happen if they were distributed free with the local "ad rag".
5,000 Col U fans???...chuckle chuckle.

I must say I agree with Kevin on this one.

"maybe just maybe" by some Christmas miracle, they will get 5,000 home fans through the turnstile on the day up until a few minutes before kick off, (even then i reckon there would be a hundred odd plus southend fans counting towards that number, especially if the ticket system fiasco continues, or we dont get an additional allocation).

But there is no way they have sold 5,000 already at this stage with still around 7 weeks to go before the start of the match.

Are people able to purchase more than just one if they are a ST holder then?

I think its one ticket per ST holder . shareholder or blues lottery member. Whether this is enforced or not properly who knows?

When I went to buy 3 tickets today, they wanted to see all three season cards first.

I have two season tickets but was only asked for one to get my 2 tickets. Think one way or another there will be enough tickets to go round

I bought two tickets on my season ticket. I had my pals ticket details but they didn't ask for them. It was late so assume they weren't going to sell out the 2000 today. Common sense sales. Bucket loads of Sheffield tickets being sold. I snapped up a handful today. We are taking an army.

I bought two tickets on my season ticket. I had my pals ticket details but they didn't ask for them. It was late so assume they weren't going to sell out the 2000 today. Common sense sales. Bucket loads of Sheffield tickets being sold. I snapped up a handful today. We are taking an army.

Think someone said at the weekend that anything less than 1000 would be disapointing for Sheff Utd. Based on what I've seen on here it looks like 1500 could be reasonable. As for pricing, I've paid £20 for me and £9 for my son. For Col Utd I've paid £16 for me and he goes free which for such a big game is excellent on their part.

Yes great on their part, they could try and rake it in for this match. The £16 isn't too shabby either, especially for a new stadium, Millwall's £26 looks a real joke in contrast.

I love all this "look at me I've got my 20 tickets" keep them coming, really entertaining and completely not at all grating for all those regular supporters for whatever reason are not STH's....................

I will be disappointed not to get tickets for me and my two sons and although I could easily get in to home end, I won't I like having done this 3 times, not enjoyable especially when we win!

More enjoyable than when we lose !

I must say I agree with Kevin on this one.

"maybe just maybe" by some Christmas miracle, they will get 5,000 home fans through the turnstile on the day up until a few minutes before kick off, (even then i reckon there would be a hundred odd plus southend fans counting towards that number, especially if the ticket system fiasco continues, or we dont get an additional allocation).

But there is no way they have sold 5,000 already at this stage with still around 7 weeks to go before the start of the match.

They have been on sale since the start of the season, the car park sold out a few weeks ago, looking on the stadium plan a lot of seats have gone, the club is planning on a total sell out, but who knows.

Back