• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Not entirely comfortable with how efficient the purchasing process has been. Ordered three tickets online on the first day of sales, and received them in the post two days later.

I'm worried - still don't believe they will work on the day.

I was surprised when i got my tickets the next day by recorded delivery. Some shake-ups in the ticketing office??

Chris Phillips on Faceache:

"Hearing that Blues have asked for another 1,000 tickets for the Colchester game and hope to hear back soon."

Does anyone know if it will be unreserved seating on the day? Just thinking if you're only allowed to buy one ticket per person you're going to have lots of people buying separate tickets who want to be together.

It is certain to be allocated seating. The allocation would have been cut by 10% if the club had asked for unallocated seating.

Does anyone know if it will be unreserved seating on the day? Just thinking if you're only allowed to buy one ticket per person you're going to have lots of people buying separate tickets who want to be together.

Why dont you buy them together. We gave a friend all our season tickets and they bought them in one block. Sure you could arrange that

Why dont you buy them together. We gave a friend all our season tickets and they bought them in one block. Sure you could arrange that

Yeah that works but there are some people, myself included who wanted a ticket for someone else. My pop and I currently have a ticket because we are season ticket holders but my friend isn't so if he gets a ticket he will be the other side of the ground. I know others are apprehensive about the same thing.

As for allocated seating, your always going to get people stick to this and some that don't. To be fair given the chance I don't want to sit in my block A seat near the front and have to sit down. I want to be standing up singing our boys to victory, but what can you do....

Another 556 tickets are coming - no hope of those reaching general sale I reckon. I'm grabbing 2 in the home end now...

Another 556 tickets are coming - no hope of those reaching general sale I reckon. I'm grabbing 2 in the home end now...

Only 1 day left of priority sale I cant see us shifting all those in 1 day. So I would have thought there will be tickets on general sale.

Only 1 day left of priority sale I cant see us shifting all those in 1 day. So I would have thought there will be tickets on general sale.

Im pretty sure there is a waiting list. I was offered a returned ticket by the club today if i brought a half season card, but why would i want to go on my own. My mate cant get one as a non seaso

Where to park is the problem. Their car park was fully booked before our tickets went on sale. Last time we played there it took me an hour and a half to get out of the car park in any event. Surely the police could relax the parking around that estate on Boxing Day as no businesses will be open? The town centre car parks will be rammed with sales shoppers I expect. Any sensible suggestions otherwise I'll have to drive to RH and park car there and get coach even though its easier for me to drive there direct.

Where to park is the problem. Their car park was fully booked before our tickets went on sale. Last time we played there it took me an hour and a half to get out of the car park in any event. Surely the police could relax the parking around that estate on Boxing Day as no businesses will be open? The town centre car parks will be rammed with sales shoppers I expect. Any sensible suggestions otherwise I'll have to drive to RH and park car there and get coach even though its easier for me to drive there direct.

Isnt there a park and ride just the other side of the A12?

Back