• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Doesn't have to be a CM postcode, we have plenty of fans who travel from outside the SS postcode to our games, im sure Colchester must have fans that travel from outside their postcode area as well.

We have fans who travel in from London and further away for home games, one of my cousins lives in Dereham Norfolk and has had a season ticket for donkeys years!

Yes just under 900 Coventry fans, they were given 724 tickets in the East stand initially but sold out before the game so we opened up the North stand to them and in the end all 880 odd were accomodated in there.

Good plan that is. Sell them the more expensive seats then put them in the cheaper seats!

Also what has that away policy been when the likes of Norwich and Ipswich have visited?

Norwich were refused the extra allocation and we sold out completely (although this was after Lambert left and plenty of bad-feeling) - as for Ipswich we've only played them in pre-season friendlies and they've only requested the North stand

As for the other question about Coventry - they brought a little over 800 I beleive out of attendance of 5300(ish?) last weekend

Norwich were refused the extra allocation and we sold out completely (although this was after Lambert left and plenty of bad-feeling) - as for Ipswich we've only played them in pre-season friendlies and they've only requested the North stand

As for the other question about Coventry - they brought a little over 800 I beleive out of attendance of 5300(ish?) last weekend

I thought that was the case NEWS it was in 2010 when compensation for Lambert was still rumbling away, the attendance was 10064 as you say a sell out and a record attendance at the time, I am not going to talk about the score though :blush:

By the way - not confirmed at this stage but a rumour going around that Essex Police have requested the game is moved forward until 11am. Wouldn't be a shock I suppose but suprised it's taken this long to decide (if true)

By the way - not confirmed at this stage but a rumour going around that Essex Police have requested the game is moved forward until 11am. Wouldn't be a shock I suppose but suprised it's taken this long to decide (if true)
I was thinking there was no way it was going to be played at 3pm, but the closer it gets there's surely less chance of them changing it.

Was very surprised it was a 3pm kick off in the first place. Don't like the 11am kick offs though. 1pm would have been the better option maybe?

Not entirely comfortable with how efficient the purchasing process has been. Ordered three tickets online on the first day of sales, and received them in the post two days later.

I'm worried - still don't believe they will work on the day.

That would be great news, 3pm boxing day is a crap time and especially for such a big game

A great time? You must be mad. 0 time for pre match boozing

I have kids so not an issue for me, 11 gets it done and out the way and then home for family time etc

If it is moved its probably for the exact reason you have given, booze time

Maybe the demand has made them consider this option, if they think away fans are mixing fairly heavily inside the stadium with home fans drink could cause more trouble with a later kick off.

Back