• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Stuart W

A word to the wise is enough
Without wishing to jinx us for this Tuesday and Saturday, it is worth pointing out that we have now not lost a league game in November since 2009. Since then our record is Played 22, Won 15, Drawn 7. If we could replicate that over a season you are talking 108 points......😊😊

Without wishing to jinx us for this Tuesday and Saturday, it is worth pointing out that we have now not lost a league game in November since 2009. Since then our record is Played 22, Won 15, Drawn 7. If we could replicate that over a season you are talking 108 points......

........... too late ..............:facepalm:

Without wishing to jinx us for this Tuesday and Saturday, it is worth pointing out that we have now not lost a league game in November since 2009. Since then our record is Played 22, Won 15, Drawn 7. If we could replicate that over a season you are talking 108 points......
Queue the abuse... Don't say you didn't ask for it....

I'm merely stating a fact. Can't help it if you have a superstition hang-up.

I am impressed with your research, but would have been pleased if you had left it until next month.
There is a word named jinx and I fear that you have jinxed us. I hope not, but tonight check your inbox if the worst should happen.:angry:

I am impressed with your research, but would have been pleased if you had left it until next month.
There is a word named jinx and I fear that you have jinxed us. I hope not, but tonight check your inbox if the worst should happen.:angry:

Don't be ridiculous. If we lose tonight it will be for any number of reasons but one of those reasons will not be because someone has documented a factual record of the last 22 November League matches, a record almost certainly not matched by any other club in the League.

I found it an interesting fact and if he'd waited 'tll next month there might not have been a story to tell !

The Echo made a back page story of this last year. It is a really remarkable record and hopefully in continues for a number of Novembers to come.

Last edited:
The Echo made a back stage story of this last year. It is a really remarkable record and hopefully in continues for a number of Novembers to come.

No wonder I missed it.

Don't be ridiculous. If we lose tonight it will be for any number of reasons but one of those reasons will not be because someone has documented a factual record of the last 22 November League matches, a record almost certainly not matched by any other club in the League.

I found it an interesting fact and if he'd waited 'tll next month there might not have been a story to tell !
Ah confirmation that you oppose any others view than yours, zone at its best

Ah confirmation that you oppose any others view than yours, zone at its best
Perhaps you need someone to explain the difference between a view and a threat. It's actually not too difficult.

And we keep it going for another year.

24 played, of which 16 wins and 8 draws.

Spoons, The General, Shrimperforlife, I can't hear you...........������

Spoons, The General, Shrimperforlife, I can't hear you...........������
Good research for sure, but scary for us of a superstitious nature. I believe in being jinxed.
You didn't jinx us this time but always need to take care.:smile:
Is that loud enough for you to hear? Cheers pal.

Good research for sure, but scary for us of a superstitious nature. I believe in being jinxed.
You didn't jinx us this time but always need to take care.:smile:
Is that loud enough for you to hear? Cheers pal.
Message received loud and clear. Thanks.

Back