• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wow ... an encounter with a foul-mouthed drunk on a late night train (almost an everyday occurrence leading up to Christmas) attracts 59 replies and nearly 3,000 viewings.

Must remember to include some travel experiences in next Refwatch.

thats nothing - check out the Jeremy Corbyn thread.

So, a random stranger drunkenly hurls insults & abuse at yourself & your girlfriend, for a prolonged time, and you do nothing? Literally nothing, just sit there pretending it's not happening? Nah, not buying it, this sounds made up to me.

No-one would simply sit there, absorbing abuse & insults, especially if it was aimed at their girlfriend aswell. I mean, I'm not saying you've got to have a tear-up, but surely move carriages at least?

And then to top it off, to state something as daft as "don't ever run into me without my girlfriend", is all a bit embarrassing really.

Think that's the last we see of Guybrush on here then.

Rule of thumb - don't post angry. It comes back to bite you in the bum.

Think that's the last we see of Guybrush on here then.

Rule of thumb - don't post angry. It comes back to bite you in the bum.

Which is a shame,pity Guybrush never took the law into his own hands and asked for a duel in the carriage ,just to make it more interesting they both could have bet 10p with the winner having the last waltz with his bird.

So, a random stranger drunkenly hurls insults & abuse at yourself & your girlfriend, for a prolonged time, and you do nothing?

No, he complained to the internet which solves all of life's problems I find.

And yet on another thread we can see the heartache and trauma that violence leaves behind as a whole family comes to terms with brain damage and a life caught up in thoughtless aggression and savagery.

Violence begets violence ........... anyone who watched Kung Fu knows that ............

There is another path to tread that a stronger and wiser man takes, Grasshopper.

Back