• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrewsbury currently 1-0 up against the Gills. :thumbsup:

And....

Pompey 0-1 up against Fleetwood :thumbdown:

The results weren't too kind for us tonight. Ah well, all we can do is win every game.......:smile:

Some very interesting games on Saturday.

Fleetwood host M K Dons - a relegation 6 pointer;
Wigan host Rochdale in a battle of division 3 FA Cup giants;
and Plymouth (going up) host Bradford (going down);

I see that both Plymouth and Rotherham won again today. Amazing form from each of them, just one loss now in their last 15 matches.

I'd love us to have that kind from going into our run in. :Worthy:

Think we need to think about catching Scunthorpe if we're to have any chance of making the playoffs, Plymouth surely will overtake them soon the way they're going.

Plymouth and Rotherham seem unstoppable, but Scunthorpe are way ahead of us and we only have a maximum six points in hand. 13 points is a lot to make up in 13 games.... Scunthorpe have only lost once in their last five matches.

I see that both Plymouth and Rotherham won again today. Amazing form from each of them, just one loss now in their last 15 matches.

I'd love us to have that kind from going into our run in. :Worthy:

Rotherham's winner being scored in the 14th minute of injury time! :omg:

Yeah, 1-0 down at half time, and got their equaliser in the 93rd minute.

I wonder how many Rotherham fans called it a day, and left around 90 minutes in order to beat the crowds.

We need that kind of "rub of the green".

Yeah I saw that too. I'm surprised about that, considering the bad weather is coming in from the east. I would have thought the Wimbledon v blackburn match was more likely to be cancelled rather then the Bristol one. Especially considering their stadium facilities.

Tonight's results

AFC Wimbledon 0 : 3 Blackburn
Bristol Rovers P : P Wigan
Peterborough 2 : 1 Walsall

Southend stay 13th

See that a couple of Peterborough players had to help remark the penalty area with five minutes to go avoid it being abandoned.

Back