• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bury only need a 0-0 draw, though. That might not be a good thing.

That's said, Port Vale need to win at Fleetwood!

Justin Edinburgh's Northampton, could send his old club down.

What larks!

Nothing has changed, we still need to beat Bury!

If we can't do that then I cannot see how we can complain - if we're not fired up or good enough to beat a team in the bottom 6 at home then we don't deserve to be in the playoffs- simples...

Nothing has changed, we still need to beat Bury!

If we can't do that then I cannot see how we can complain - if we're not fired up or good enough to beat a team in the bottom 6 at home then we don't deserve to be in the playoffs- simples...

Remarkably a draw could be enough....Millwall have lost their 2 games and Rochdale are playing Bradford.

On the other hand we could win and still not make it!!

Bury are surely safe. Fleetwood are still in with a chance of automatic promotion. They will spank Port Vale.

There's like a 2% chance of Vale winning on Sunday. Fleetwood need to win to hope to get automatic promotion. I need Vale and Gillingham to win, coupled with a Bury loss for a long term bet, but that won't happen sadly.

Maybe now the pressure will be on Bury to get a result they will fold...i know another club who have folded recently when under pressure to get results.

Bolton v Peterborough is now confirmed as the live match on SKY on Sunday.

Not sure if they'll have goal action updates from other matches, or even a red button option to watch other games live.

If anyone is remotely interested :-

Bradford City v Fleetwood is on SKY Sports 1
The Vermin Platers v Scunthorpe is on SKY Sports 5

... I, honestly, hand on heart, will definitely let you know if there's a goal in either game .. That's a promise! :zzzzz::zzzzz:

Good lord, somebody's scored!

There's another match on live tonight. Celta Vigo v Man Utd. That's 0-0, as well!

Back