• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I am probably posting this in the wrong section but here goes, my friend has asked me to post asking what the correct answer to the random question that is asked when registering to this forum. Clearly the answer to 'who scored our goal when we beat Manchester United' is Freddy Eastwood. He assures he has tried this multiple times and many variations including Fred, Freddie or just Eastwood.

Any ideas?

Has he tried it as you typed it, "Freddy Eastwood"? I would suggest you post in the Moderator's Corner or Area 51, whatever it is called, one of them will get back to you there.

I've moved it to the right Area, but we'll need one of the Admins to answer it (and not just because I was still stuck on the train and missed the goal) as I suspect it's a technical issue.

You might want to try and PM McNasty with your friend's e-mail address.

Back