• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Never a penalty in a million years. Thompson diving header to clear the ball and the player goes over him. Nothing in it at all

Deegan's man for the 2nd?

That was the worst one of the lot, not because he wasn't picked up, but because Doncaster had four corners on the trot in five minutes where their players all stood outside the box and attacked the corner whipped in and around the penalty spot and so they had given us plenty of warning!!

That was the worst one of the lot, not because he wasn't picked up, but because Doncaster had four corners on the trot in five minutes where their players all stood outside the box and attacked the corner whipped in and around the penalty spot and so they had given us plenty of warning!!

Yeah, hubby said they were doing some kind of Red Arrows formation swoop thing which was going to catch us out - and it did!

Exactly that.

We said the same thing .. "F*ck me, they're going to score from one of these in a minute" .. Yep and it was the next one!

Thought Rea was at fault for their 1st as he gave up on their player, Adam could have made a better effort too! Was never a penalty either.

I don't think it was a foul on Bentley, but agree it was never a penalty. Incredibly harsh!

Poor marking for the 2nd, immediately after the substitution Concidence ?
poor back pass, foul on Bentley and never a penalty, how a foul can be given when a player falls over someone who is on the ground after clearing the ball with a diving header is beyond me

Well the highlights make it seem a little better than I first thought for the goals...but not a lot.

Never a pen! How the ref gave that when he was so close :nope:. Not that it really mattered, the damage had already been done.

Also confirmed my initial thought that Thompson really should have got a challenge in for the first goal. Also the defending for the second is just embarrassing, Sunday league stuff. Oh and Hunt really should have scored too.

Never a penalty but even worse how could that not be a foul on Bentley. Shame on the fans who have turned on him.

Never a penalty but even worse how could that not be a foul on Bentley. Shame on the fans who have turned on him.

Why does a bit of criticism equate to "turning on him"? He's not above being criticised, same as all of them!

I too thought Bentley was fouled, but that doesn't mean he wasn't also at fault for getting into an unnecessary situation requiring a favourable decision from the referee.

We all see things differently, to me that was never a foul on Bentley, the guy goes in fully committed. If that was a foul then Deegan would get sent off every time he played

Back