• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Germany !

Sadly these are facts,i know people who work in the German health service and im every 3-4 weeks in hospital because of my accident

So as an immigrant yourself into Germany, do you not see yourself as a drain on the German health system?

So as an immigrant yourself into Germany, do you not see yourself as a drain on the German health system?

No,not really
Ive paid into the system for over 30 years...and you do pay a lot of money here for the German NHS

The more recent arrivals wouldn't have, would they. And who are you to jump up and down at Ozzie from Milton Keynes when he has lived and contributed in Germany for 30+ years.

I'm not doing anything of the sort. It's easy to blame the poor and needy for the failure of things when it's a far more compex picture.

I would recommend the Robert Koch Institute website for the facts and figures that Ozzie mentioned in a earlier innocent post. Well what do you know, he was right.

Don't hold your breath waiting for an apology Ozzie.

I would recommend the Robert Koch Institute website for the facts and figures that Ozzie mentioned in a earlier innocent post. Well what do you know, he was right.

Don't hold your breath waiting for an apology Ozzie.

This one? http://www.dw.com/en/young-germans-face-rising-hiv-rates/a-1267093

The result is a generation gap that has developed between older and younger gay men. Protected sex has become second nature to older gay men, but among today's youth, while they generally known the rules of safer sex, they often don't follow them in sexual situations, according to Birgit Krenz of Berlin AIDS Hilfe, an organization that provides counseling and care for people with the disease.

I don't see anything about immigrants, I see a generation of young people who didn't grow up in the 1980s and don't realise the risks.

The result is a generation gap that has developed between older and younger gay men. Protected sex has become second nature to older gay men, but among today's youth, while they generally known the rules of safer sex, they often don't follow them in sexual situations, according to Birgit Krenz of Berlin AIDS Hilfe, an organization that provides counseling and care for people with the disease.

I don't see anything about immigrants, I see a generation of young people who didn't grow up in the 1980s and don't realise the risks.

Look at the one about TB. Then perhaps apologise for the insinuation earlier aimed at Ozzie.

Perhaps I can help you. Here in Southend about 10 or 12 years ago the rate of HIV suddenly rocketed. Why? because the town become popular with immigrants from Zimbabwe, who as you may know have a much higher rate of HIV. Nothing what so ever to do with young people who were born in Essex.

The costs are huge for such people.

Look at the one about TB. Then perhaps apologise for the insinuation earlier aimed at Ozzie.

He never mentioned TB, purely HIV.

But I'll apologise if I've taken anything out of context - Barna vouched for him, so he must be on the light side obviously a case of wires crossed.

Sorry,i thought i wrote TWO diseases have come back,long gone,and HIV has got a LOT worse...and it IS mostly to do with refugees,sorry.But this is from people who WORK in the German nhs.
One being our dear friend,Sylvia,she was with a Brit 35 years,till sadly they broke up 3 years ago.He ent back to Ipswich.
She likes us "ausländers",so there is no hatred towards them or what she says.
As ive wrote,ive had PLENTY of problems here,with Germans,who do not like that much foreigners,but you become thick skinned

It's now necessary for women to be provided with a "Safe Zone' at a German New Year's Eve event.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42502984

Not sure it's "necessary" but maybe a good idea after recent events in Germany.

"But the idea of a special safe zone for women at large public events has not been welcomed by everyone.

Critics say it does not tackle the perpetrators of sexual violence, while some others complain it is discriminatory."

Not sure it's "necessary" but maybe a good idea after recent events in Germany.

"But the idea of a special safe zone for women at large public events has not been welcomed by everyone.

Critics say it does not tackle the perpetrators of sexual violence, while some others complain it is discriminatory."

The organisers in Berlin deem it necessary.

Interesting approach to quote the article I had provided a link to. Perhaps you mistakenly imagined I hadn't read it.

Back