• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

'President Putin 'probably' approved Litvinenko murder'

I knew you were a false dawn concerning the country of your birth and I know you hold a deep hatred of its history but I never quite thought you really hated her, until now.

You know,at heart, that I'm an English patriot ,right?

Because it is the right thing to do? face up to a bully. Keep fishing Phil.:whistling:

Jim,Just a reminder that we still don't actually know for certain that the Russian state was responsible for the attack,nor that the nerve agent used was,in fact, manufactured in Russia.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-43710126

Latest news on the Sailsbury poisoning story.When Mrs may says that Russia was "culpable" for the attack, what does she mean exactly? Especially when:- "Samples of the nerve agent have been tested by the Defence Chemical Biological Radiological and Nuclear Centre at Porton Down in Wiltshire, in an attempt to verify its source.

Its head said the precise source of the nerve agent had not been verified, but it was likely to have been deployed by a "state actor""

The world is getting very nervy around Russia. First this "poisoning" where fortunately they that father & daughter are recovering with no side effects (hmmm), and now Trump threatening revenge on a chemical attack where we just saw crying kids being doused with water (hmmm) and no dead bodies ("it was too shocking" - The BBC).

Is the West just itching for WW3 here?

The world is getting very nervy around Russia. First this "poisoning" where fortunately they that father & daughter are recovering with no side effects (hmmm), and now Trump threatening revenge on a chemical attack where we just saw crying kids being doused with water (hmmm) and no dead bodies ("it was too shocking" - The BBC).

Is the West just itching for WW3 here?

Yes. We are on a headlong dash towards it. Fundamentalist Christians will be overjoyed at the coming Rapture - or more accurately disintegration

Two Russian Military Intellegence identified as suspects.

Chances of nicking them - zilch.

Post some nonsense
Tell people to google something random
???????
Rigsby

Google Exercise Toxic Dagger Salisbury

I never took you for a conspiracy theorist. So our marines were training on Salisbury Plain for Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear warfare, and by some miracle, only two people were initially affected in Salisbury, one just happened to be a Russian double agent that Putin vowed revenge on. The policeman and the two others came after that, who were not targets. Just accidental victims. Also, when training they don't actually use real nerve agents or deadly poisons out in the open for obvious reasons. They kit up and pretend and act as if they are handling deadly stuff.
They have said on the news today that they have enough evidence to charge the two Russian Suspects. When Litvinenko was poisoned in London in 2006, just like Skripal, he was warned of a Russian attack. It happened, and the suspect Russian agent Andrey Lugovoy escaped back and is protected by Russia. That's what Russia does when double crossed by their Spy's/agents. They hunt them down and normally poison them. Then they deny.

Last edited:
I never took you for a conspiracy theorist. So our marines were training on Salisbury Plain for Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear warfare, and by some miracle, only two people were initially affected in Salisbury, one just happened to be a Russian double agent that Putin vowed revenge on. The policeman and the two others came after that, who were not targets. Just accidental victims. Also, when training they don't actually use real nerve agents or deadly poisons out in the open for obvious reasons. They kit up and pretend and act as if they are handling deadly stuff.
They have said on the news today that they have enough evidence to charge the two Russian Suspects. When Litvinenko was poisoned in London in 2006, just like Skripal, he was warned of a Russian attack. It happened, and the suspect Russian agent Andrey Lugovoy escaped back and is protected by Russia. That's what Russia does when double crossed by their Spy's/agents. They hunt them down and normally poison them. Then they deny.

Really? :ROFL:

Why do you believe that exercise has anything to do with the Scripals? I’m just interested.

The 3 week exercise finished on the day the government soap opera ( known as the Skripals) began.

Amber Rudd didn’t want to go through with the utter nonsense that’s why she resigned. The Windrush thing was just a cover story.

Even in the initial press conferences Rudd can barely act the part but as you will see Jarvid is fully on board.

Corbyn knows it’s all fake news but of course politically he can’t say a word.

There’s a lot more to come

Last edited by a moderator:

On a thread with the the word “Probably” in the title we have more probables involving more than one agent and foreign governments.... Sounds like a conspiracy to me.

There is another thread, where I explained why none of the CBRN protocols had taken place.

By the way miracles may well happen but not when your dealing with Chemical 10 times more deadly than VX

Haha. Thanks, I enjoyed that. It's always good to see a post that you know incontrovertibly is wrong.

Riggers, I work for the Home Office. My desk is yards from the Home Secretary's office. I work on the policing side with the Policing Minister, but I'm well aware of what's going on in the department - especially Windrush. That's not fake news - it's real news and it was a real **** up for which monumental efforts are being made now to repair it. There was no ill intent. The HS had to resign because she inadvertently misled the Commons because someone like me made a mistake in their briefing notes. Simple as that.

Riggers, you are lucky to live in a country where things are far from perfect, but - as much as or more than anywhere else on earth - we have a fair, functional, honest system of government and justice. I've been all over Whitehall. I know the IOPC and HMICFRS intimately. After 10 years in 2MS I know the Home Office like the back of my hand. All I have ever seen is lots of diligent, hard working people trying to do the right thing at all times in the fairest, most inclusive, most scrupulous way they can imagine to do whatever task they are undertaking. Why oh why do you mistrust it so much?

Back