• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

manor15

Super Moderator⭐⭐
Staff member
Bentley,
O'Neill, Bolger, Barrett, Thompson, Hendrie,
Deegan,
Leonard, Atkinson,
Payne,
Barnett

Subs: T. Smith, White, Kamara, Timlin, McQueen, Hunt, Mooney

Unchanged, with White back. No Worrall, Prosser or Hurst on the bench.

No Armstrong or Murphy for them is a boost for us.

All about opinions , but how anyone can freely choose Atkinson over Timlin is beyond me !

By most peoples' reckoning last week Atkinson had a v good game, but who amongst us would have started him ahead of a fit again Timlin. As Jimmy Geaves used to say it's a funny old game. I guess it's pretty much nailed on that Worrall, Hurst and Prosser are yesterday's men now.

Disappointing yes, I would like to have at least given a chance for Mcqueen and get the crowd going from the first minute.

I personally think a 1-1 draw or a narrow 1-2 defeat. :smiles:

It's about easing the new players in the team by coming off the bench, it's up to them when they get the nod as an sub & perform.

Messrs O'Neil and Hendrie are going to have to be bombing up and down the flanks all afternoon for this to work - everything crossed.

According to BBC Essex, its exactly the same starting line up and formation as the away match at Peterborough last week.

I hope we can get our wing-backs forward as often as possible as it seems baffling that we've finally found a replacement for Corr in terms of someone who can attack crosses, only to potentially isolate him by not playing at least one conventional winger.

I'm going to risk my predicting ability in which I have undoubted quality (towards the bottom of Div 3 in the prediction league) and go for a completely unexpected 4-0 to the Blues, you heard it here first.

Team news: Blues unchanged for Coventry

SOUTHEND United manager Phil Brown has selected an unchanged starting line-up for this afternoon’s clash with Coventry City at Roots Hall.

More...

Back