• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tommy2holes

Life President⭐
Looks as though the farm hands can't sell the whole away end and as a result the club are selling the x block.

Should be 9k+ home fans now

Lets make sure we fill it. This is THE game that all Southend fans should make every effort to attend.

Lets prove there is only one team in Essex by selling out the home fans tickets.

Looking at the on line ticket system, its only part of X Block at the moment about another 300 extra home seats.

Lets make sure we fill it. This is THE game that all Southend fans should make every effort to attend.

Lets prove there is only one team in Essex by selling out the home fans tickets.

How can we prove there's only one team in Essex whilst we're playing another team from Essex?

:winking:

Looking at the on line ticket system, its only part of X Block at the moment about another 300 extra home seats.

Yeah the 1st section is an additional 286 seats, the 2nd section is 344 seats, some combined (if released) is an additional 630 tickets.

31 tickets have already been brought since this thread was first posted 45 minutes ago :thumbsup: So should be a good crowd, come kick off on match day.

I think, Col Utd have sold around 1,250 so far, but as C&P previously pointed out, they seem to distracted at the moment by trying to watch Tottenham thrash them within an inch of their lives on Saturday, but I wouldnt imagine they would pick up too many more seats, considering they havent won a match since October.

which block do blue voice stand in? will kids be able to see sat in block X? I share a season ticket in the east -- it's not my game...but not gonna miss this one!

Blue Voice are usually in Block W, which is generally speaking the closest to the away fans on 99% of the games, however I would imagine some (that can) would shift closer to the X block (my opinion only) to be closer to the away, and raise the roof.

As for the Kids, in terms of view, they would be able to see fine in the X block, no real pillars to block their overall view of the game, then any other part of the stadium.
However, I obviously dont dont know the age of your kids, so if their so young and you might personally not want to hear "certain words" so to speak, I would reccomend a block further further away.
If they are old enough to already have heard "said words".. They will really enjoy being amongst the Blue Voice, with the drums and all, and they can help get the west stand rocking!

Yeah the 1st section is an additional 286 seats, the 2nd section is 344 seats, some combined (if released) is an additional 630 tickets.

31 tickets have already been brought since this thread was first posted 45 minutes ago :thumbsup: So should be a good crowd, come kick off on match day.

I think, Col Utd have sold around 1,250 so far, but as C&P previously pointed out, they seem to distracted at the moment by trying to watch Tottenham thrash them within an inch of their lives on Saturday, but I wouldnt imagine they would pick up too many more seats, considering they havent won a match since October.
1,250 that is well poor eh, tight fisted bunch of farm animals:smile:

Either which way R.H.R (what ever stand you choose)... try and get you and your kids down to this classic essex derby match... first in more than 6 years)!!
If you have to treat them to any of the remaining matches this season, this should be the one for atmosphere (well at least in the home ends) :smile:

UTB
:happy:

1,250 that is well poor eh, tight fisted bunch of farm animals:smile:

It is!! especially when you think of our allocation + no trains or buses + forced to buy our tickets in their home end in order to watch the match.

Blue Voice are usually in Block W, which is generally speaking the closest to the away fans on 99% of the games, however I would imagine some (that can) would shift closer to the X block (my opinion only) to be closer to the away, and raise the roof.

As for the Kids, in terms of view, they would be able to see fine in the X block, no real pillars to block their overall view of the game, then any other part of the stadium.
However, I obviously dont dont know the age of your kids, so if their so young and you might personally not want to hear "certain words" so to speak, I would reccomend a block further further away.
If they are old enough to already have heard "said words".. They will really enjoy being amongst the Blue Voice, with the drums and all, and they can help get the west stand rocking!

A lot of the TBV lads now have ST's in W block so can't see them moving anywhere and the rest will almost certainly have already bought tickets in W block so really can't see many moving into X.
Of course, any who want to come and join in with TBV from X will, I'm sure, be made more than welcome. :thumbsup:

Ok, sales going well :thumbsup:, question, as an "EastStander" - are Blocks A & B reserved for "friends and family attendees...?
Greyed out on-line ?:unsure:

A lot of the TBV lads now have ST's in W block so can't see them moving anywhere and the rest will almost certainly have already bought tickets in W block so really can't see many moving into X.
Of course, any who want to come and join in with TBV from X will, I'm sure, be made more than welcome. :thumbsup:

Exactly my thoughts

which block do blue voice stand in? will kids be able to see sat in block X? I share a season ticket in the east -- it's not my game...but not gonna miss this one!

TBV stand in Block W, so I think young kids would struggle to see from Block X unless they are right at the back. I can imagine those in Block X might want to stand aswell, though.

Back