• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Threw together http://southend.cstevens.me to automatically grab ticket data for games every 5 minutes, saves me counting dots and punching it into a calculator :winking: Let me know if there're any problems with it, or any suggestions you've got for the future!

Can't get away ticket information though :/

Saying that we have 198 tickets left when on the os saying that we are done to our last 100:winking:

I just read that also. The OS also confirms that Y&Z will not be opened for this fixture. But we knew this anyway.

190 or 100 left, the ground is going to feel full tomorrow. And lets make some noise eh? Nothing better for the team than coming out and feeling loved and continuous noise throughout the game will keep them going.

My eight year old daughter has only been to 3 games in her life: Fleetwood away (fancy dress); and Wembley twice. Tomorrow wll be her 4th game and her first at RH. Should be fun.

Saying that we have 198 tickets left when on the os saying that we are done to our last 100:winking:

Probably because I'm counting A block tickets that aren't on general sale - I'll go fix it ;)
They're not counting restricted view seats by the looks of it, because there's definitely 90-something on sale in South Lower still, of which about 80 are restricted view.

A friend of mine is coming down to visit this weekend, and I'm bringing her to the game. I'm going to tell her the crowd is like that every week. :D

Just a single seat left now in X block (according to the official sites online ticketing system

taking away restricted view seats and the one disabled seat left I make it 31 left of which 4 are in X.

There will be one more available towards the end of the game as Kevin Keen takes an early walk down the tunnel in shame.

Ive still got 3 tickets showing on the OS in X block.

I can only guess that it comes off the site when people place it in their basket and if there is a problem with payment or it times out, it pops them back into the system again.

Back