• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

i'd like to see if Bolger and Thompson can play together. Maybe wait until we're safe and can play without pressure but, with AB being the age he is, we need to look at options.
If AB does retire we'll defo be looking at bringing someone, or two, in so i'd like us to see what Bolger and Thompson can do as a partnership. They have the potential to be really good but are also still young and finding their way

Funny , but I've just gone in there and it's says less time left ?
Not sure whose link is correct ?

That's how countdowns work Danny. Each time you go in there, there is less time left. Bit like life really.

Thompson is overrated in my opinion. He's great on the ball and his goal against Blackpool was fantastic but in terms of basic defending he's mediocre at best and his positioning is questionable at times. We've conceded a hell of a lot of goals since he came into the side. In terms of the basics, Bolger is our best defender, IMO.
I agree with all of that. I assume people are rating him on potential and the future . Based on how he plays at present I think we could do better

Latest quote from Phil in the Echo:

“There has been interest in David Worrall, Kevan Hurst and Adam Thompson but that’s died down a bit now.”

I hate quotes like this, what does died down a bit mean Phil?

Latest quote from Phil in the Echo:

“There has been interest in David Worrall, Kevan Hurst and Adam Thompson but that’s died down a bit now.”

I hate quotes like this, what does died down a bit mean Phil?

Any interest in Hurst and I say ship him out

Back