• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Alrounce

Schoolboy
I have just found 8 old Video Tapes for Southend United games in the 1990`s,including the Stan Collymore collection, if anybody would like them(all free) please let me know and I will deliver them. Got rid of my old Video recorder a few years back. First come gets the lot!

In ... Will make a small donation to a charity if you want

Hi TTS they are yours if you want to send me a message with name, address and telephone number, I will arrange to deliver them to you. No charge

Snappy Snaps in the Victoria Shopping centre do it. It was where I was going to get Southend v Spurs converted if the VHS cassette had ever been re-discovered in the loft (It wasn't).

I have been looking for the Stan Collymore collection for years. If they are converted to DVD at any time, I will be very interested in buying any copies and can even help out with making as many copies of the discs you might like, courtesy of work.

I have just found 8 old Video Tapes for Southend United games in the 1990`s,including the Stan Collymore collection, if anybody would like them(all free) please let me know and I will deliver them. Got rid of my old Video recorder a few years back. First come gets the lot!

are these still avaliable and whrere are you as I am most certainly interested in these?

Sorry they were on a first come gets the cassettes , so TTS gets them. Trying to contact him in order to drop them off. TTS will be getting me a copy of Stan Collymore collection.
TTS if viewing hopefully you got my reply to your message

Snappy Snaps in the Victoria Shopping centre do it. It was where I was going to get Southend v Spurs converted if the VHS cassette had ever been re-discovered in the loft (It wasn't).

I think Alrounce has got it! :winking:

Sorry they were on a first come gets the cassettes , so TTS gets them. Trying to contact him in order to drop them off. TTS will be getting me a copy of Stan Collymore collection.
TTS if viewing hopefully you got my reply to your message

Have just replied to you message

I have sent message to TTS, who hopefully will call me to arrange pick up from my house in Rayleigh. TTS has kindly offered to get a DVD copy of Stan Collymore tape, when received would gladly allow others to get a copy from my DVD

No problem Chris, as soon as I get DVD I will contact you

Still waiting to hear from TTS about Collymore DVD? TTS if you are out there can you please contact me,tried to text and message you, but no reply. When I get DVD I will contact others about getting copies.

hi TTS

Did you ever get a copy of Collymore tape copied as it has been a couple of years since I passed them over??

Back