• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Count me in for donation, excellent idea for a great Southend player!

100% donations from me.

Adam Barret - Born a blue, live a blue, die a blue

How about I do the Banner for Free and the Donations go towards running the Zone?

Cricko/McNasty set a target amount, once it's hit I will produce the banner?

I've always thought there's a big tendency to overthink these flags and load them with text that either detracts from the purpose or just makes them difficult to read.

There's only one chant that gets consistently sung about Barrett. Just have the word 'ONE' before that image of him. Easy.

Been thinking about this and I think we should all chip in and the zone should get a large banner made up in honour of Adam Barrett a bit like the John Terry one as Chelsea, with a picture in his typical Adam pose with a some writing

Would anybody be willing to donate to this?

Would have to find somewhere to have it I think it would look superb hanging over the south upper and taking it to away games would be an idea.

What's your thoughts people?

Cracking idea

i love this idea.
needs to be something simple, i agree that we don't want to overload it with text.

the other thing is i don't think it needs to gather dust when he retires, i like the idea of us celebrating our legends even after they've left so we could carry on with this and similar things for others too

i love this idea.
needs to be something simple, i agree that we don't want to overload it with text.

the other thing is i don't think it needs to gather dust when he retires, i like the idea of us celebrating our legends even after they've left so we could carry on with this and similar things for others too

Brilliant, I want to see "I live N'Diaye SUFC" on a banner.

Back