• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Essexps

Youth Team
Just seen that Phil Brown on the Football league show on Ch5

His just laying on the couch one leg over the other giving it........we got three big points today have some of that:smile:

His just laying on the couch one leg over the other giving it........we got three big points today have some of that:smile:

Yep, he is certainly the Alpha male on that couch: "Check out my tan and footy cojones".
He does like saying "etcetera etcetera" doesn't he.

"people asked me why I looked to league two, to be honest I didn't have any other offers"

We love you Phil Brown.

No mention of the new ground when talking about the current state of the club...not very encouraging

He made a comment about it being real football and fans having banter and having at each other. Im not sure he meant quite what he said in the circumstances :smile:

Brown said Leonard has done his medial ligament.
That means Leonard could be out for weeks maybe longer:'(

No mention of the new ground when talking about the current state of the club...not very encouraging

It's not really his place to comment on. He did say about applying for Cat 2 status for the Academy, I take that as an encouraging sign.

I think he said he "may have". That was what he said on the radio earlier. Fingers crossed for hospital checks.

Brown's always talked a good game. He's always very easy to listen to when he does stuff like this.

That red card was absolute filth. Always amazes me how some of these guys can complain about getting sent off for challenges like that

Brown's always talked a good game. He's always very easy to listen to when he does stuff like this.

That red card was absolute filth. Always amazes me how some of these guys can complain about getting sent off for challenges like that

Looked to me like he slipped a bit. Definite red card though.

Indeed, clearly 'revenge' for Leonard's tackle seconds earlier, terrible challenge. Nice to see a ref pull out his red card before you even have a chance to start calling for a red!

This is where having Timlin, Deegan, McQueen, Atkinson, Kamara, Wordsworth as alternatives is so impressive- we could have three top midfielders missing and still have a strong line up- going to help hugely in the run in.. lets hope its a strain not a tear- probably the former else he would not have made it to half time..

He's defiantly a cool character isn't he, you can see why he gets a lot of work on the TV and radio...

He mentioned about the budgets of Wigan and Blackpool still getting 8 mil from the prem and they're 4 times as much as his.... That's a 2 mil budget he has then :stunned:

Yep, he is certainly the Alpha male on that couch: "Check out my tan and footy cojones".
He does like saying "etcetera etcetera" doesn't he.

Christ, he does doesn't he. Thought I was the only one who noticed..Etc,Etc.

He's defiantly a cool character isn't he, you can see why he gets a lot of work on the TV and radio...

He mentioned about the budgets of Wigan and Blackpool still getting 8 mil from the prem and they're 4 times as much as his.... That's a 2 mil budget he has then :stunned:
That what I thought, Ron had a scratch card win obviously

"people asked me why I looked to league two, to be honest I didn't have any other offers"

We love you Phil Brown.

Bravo Phil,

His comment blew us away,to the point and zero bullpoo!

We do love you Phil.

Like the fact that he disclosed we turned down 1.2 Million raising to 2 mil for Bentley, and he still thinks we can get him to sign again.

Back