• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Change of Name

There is already a 'westcliffshrimper' registered on the Zone. I cant see a 'Westcliff Shrimper' on the list but the two would be very similar. Do you want to stay with your choice?

Please. It seems that one hasn't posted in a while.

Maybe Westcliff On Sea Shrimper if it fits?

And DWB - good point. However, am now back home (finally).

Please. It seems that one hasn't posted in a while.

Maybe Westcliff On Sea Shrimper if it fits?

And DWB - good point. However, am now back home (finally).

westcliffshrimper hasn't been on the Zone since 2013 so I doubt there would be much confusion. I'd go with Westcliff Shrimper if that's ok with McNasty or Cricko as they do the biz on this.

Hi OBL, sure I can be clearer on this part of the forum as future changes are processed. We don’t (and shouldn’t) send an alert to all users relating to a specific user’s change of personal settings, but there is no harm in being more specific here.

Mobile Disco Shrimper was Repeat Offender previously.

Back