• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Change of Name

Drastic™;1987233 said:
Hi SZ Gods,

Could you change my username to Arizona Shrimper please.

Also change my sub-heading from 'All Filler No Killer' to 'formerly Drastic' (or is this something I can change myself?)

thanks

How about changing it to Drastic Arizona Shrimper? Than would be a username with some heavyweight gravitas.

Hi SZ Gods,

Could you change my username to Arizona Shrimper please.

Also change my sub-heading from 'All Filler No Killer' to 'formerly Drastic' (or is this something I can change myself?)

thanks

Unfortunately that name is already in use.

Drastic™;1988346 said:
Ah ok. Can I have 'Mohave Shrimper' then please.

I had to look Mohave up. Have you moved to a secret militery bunker or something? It looks like the middle of nowhere.

Drastic™;1988346 said:
Ah ok. Can I have 'Mohave Shrimper' then please.

I had to look Mohave up. Have you moved to a secret militery bunker or something? It looks like the middle of nowhere.

Seem to remember there's an Indian reservation out that way from driving there in the early-70's.

Perhaps that's where Drastic's moved? :winking:

Last edited:

Yup it's pretty much the middle of nowhere a resort town called Lake Havasu, and there are indian reservations nearby. We're staying with my wife's family for now, whether we stay here depends on the work situation, we may end up over the border in California in Palm Springs.

Yup it's pretty much the middle of nowhere a resort town called Lake Havasu, and there are indian reservations nearby. We're staying with my wife's family for now, whether we stay here depends on the work situation, we may end up over the border in California in Palm Springs.

Come up to Oregon fam, much lower taxes and plenty of work. You also get to see an eclipse occasionally.

Any update on changing my name back to Rusty chaps?

Thank you!

Come up to Oregon fam, much lower taxes and plenty of work. You also get to see an eclipse occasionally.

Any update on changing my name back to Rusty chaps?

Thank you!

The Pacific NW isn't out of the realms of possibility mate, especially if I can't cope with the heat here. What are the house prices like up there?

Also mods, any news on changing my usernme to Mohave Shrimper?

The Pacific NW isn't out of the realms of possibility mate, especially if I can't cope with the heat here. What are the house prices like up there?

Also mods, any news on changing my usernme to Mohave Shrimper?

Downtown Portland or Seattle are expensive, but not on the level of San Francisco. Bend is an awesome spot in Oregon, but a little expensive. Kennewick or Richland in Washington are good options and a lot more affordable.

Back