• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

He managed us to a 3-1 victory over the league leaders nine days ago. We're not in Wignall territory yet.

Wignall signed Mark Gower, Duncan Jupp, Che Wilson and Drewe Broughton.

Phil Brown has signed David Worrall, Ben Coker, John White and David Mooney.

So there's more similarity than you might imagine.

Make of this what you will ;

"Sam Allardyce asked me to join him at Sunderland, the club I supported as a kid. Now all the speculation about Bolton Wanderers.
"They've been in financial disarray truth be known for the last two or three years and now that is coming to fruition.
"It's really difficult for me to talk about it when there is a man as good as what Neil Lennon in the position at the moment. So really it is not right for me to say. I wish 'Lenny' good luck from now until the end of the season."

Bloody hell, that's B***y F*y's interview after the Leicester match.

Brown gets my full support. Thanks Phil for getting us out of the hellhole that is league two, and thank you for securing league one football next season, with 12 games to go. And still we can get into the playoffs if only you can figure out the Leonardless conundrum - which is off course to go for the jugular in every match we have left.

When the Mooney hits your eye like a big pizza pie.
That's amo-

PHEEP!

No, hang on, he's offside again.

Can see the logic for him going there if they stay up but struggling to see the logic if they are relegated. No guarantee that they will bounce straight back up and there will be a huge amount of pressure to get promoted at the first opportunity.

To be honest, i dont really care either way. If PB goes, just go, if he wants to stay great. To be fare to him, he has not said a word he wants to go, but with the money that RM has, i think Phil has taken Southend as far as he can, and deep down i think he no this.

Back